Who would you trade off this Preds team?

RCola88

Jun 4, 2013
Nashville, TN
If an ok offer comes around do we consider moving Borque? He's been invisible all season and sometimes I forget he's even on the roster. Do people think this is just a slump or a sign of a greater downward trend? He's shown some potential for sure but this has been a concerning season for him.

Yes absolutely. I feel most nights he just takes up a spot on the top 9. I really don't see much potential in him

Persona5

Apr 22, 2013
Nashville
We have three forwards that shoot right handed.

I'm perfectly fine with Hornqvist and Smith being in our top 6. We do not need a RW for our top 6 imo. We need a LW that would do what we thought Stalberg could do this season. Not to mention Forsberg is also a right handed player. Thinking long term Eberle doesn't fit unless you move one of Hornqvist/Smith/Forsberg.

Dave is a killer

Dave's a Mess
Oct 17, 2002
Cumming GA
I'm perfectly fine with Hornqvist and Smith being in our top 6. We do not need a RW for our top 6 imo. We need a LW that would do what we thought Stalberg could do this season. Not to mention Forsberg is also a right handed player. Thinking long term Eberle doesn't fit unless you move one of Hornqvist/Smith/Forsberg.

Forsberg can play both wing positions ... so we have Wilson & Forsberg as our future T-6 LWers & Hornqvist & Smith as our future T-6 RWers ... just need a couple of Centers to round out those lines... Do we give Sissons & Watson the shots first ?

Persona5

Apr 22, 2013
Nashville
Forsberg can play both wing positions ... so we have Wilson & Forsberg as our future T-6 LWers & Hornqvist & Smith as our future T-6 RWers ... just need a couple of Centers to round out those lines... Do we give Sissons & Watson the shots first ?

Sissons will end up playing wing more than likely and Watson is at best a second line center and more than likely a third line center for a contending team down the road. What this team really needs is Wilson or Smith to take their game up a few notches and play top line center in the future or draft/trade/sign a top line center.

This is why I still wish we could have managed to get Mackinnon or Barkov in this past draft because that is what this teams lacks. Top young talent down the middle. Maybe we get super lucky and win the draft lottery this offseason and can take Reinhart but knowing Poile and Trotz they would draft another right handed d-man in Ekblab...

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Depends on what happens in the next week. MN has a tough schedule with Chicago then San Jose, Anaheim, and Colorado in their next 4 games. We have Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Jets. We have to win 3 out of 4 on this road trip. Klein's trade puts the guys on notice that they've got to get their act together or they could be on the block. Trade options change depending on whether we are sellers at the deadline.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Wow I'm two for two so far. So does that mean Bourque or Stalberg is next :naughty:

Last edited:

Persona5

Apr 22, 2013
Nashville
Wow I'm two for two so far. So does that mean Bourque or Stalberg is next :naughty:

If either of them get moved we will not see much in return. Both players have not played all that well this year so they would both be selling on the low players. You never know what Poile has up his sleave though. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad