Who will be captain if eichel is traded

• Thread starter Deleted member 331730
  • Start date

MeenOlViks

May 25, 2015
This is a message board where debate happens all the time.

If you don’t want someone to debate here, I don’t know what to tell you…
Debate away. It’s just lame when you came off the top rope taking my reply out of context.

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
I'm full onboard the Okposo train. He's a well respected known quantity and I think he's earned it. I think Dahlin wants the captaincy bad and it would a mistake to block his path by giving another young player the C.

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
I'm full onboard the Okposo train. He's a well respected known quantity and I think he's earned it. I think Dahlin wants the captaincy bad and it would a mistake to block his path by giving another young player the C.
I think Dahlin will end up at least A, given that Granato sets him as an example to other players, and Tuch noted his leadership qualities.

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
I mean, honestly, if they want the 'no saviors are coming, it's everyone's problem to fix', it's probably best to stick with the 3 As next year. Let Tuch just play and lets solidify the leadership group when the team has turned a corner and it's clear who the leadership core is. Just like it was a mistake sticking the C on Eichel's chest when he was 21, it'd be a mistake to stick the burden of ending a decade of mediocrity on one player. This is everyone's problem, let's fix it as a team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad