Speculation: Who Should the Next Coach Be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
God do I have a love/hate relationship with Florida. I mean what's not to love about margaritas in Key West... but then again you have Broward County and Oxycontin.

DeSantis did keep Florida mostly open during covid...but then again Ron f***ing DeSantis...

Being able to drive around on a golf cart in your neighbourhood rules...but "Florida Man" memes are an actual thing.

All that being said, you will always be America's wang.
I have been to Key West for business purposes. Visited Pepe's Cafe for dinner. That was over 20 years ago. Things have changed since then.

Had Pepe’s Steak Smothered in Pork Chops! :)

Liver King

Jan 23, 2016
IDK, I think its bizarre he has immediate success wherever he goes and get's canned the next season

Yeah I don’t know, he has success everywhere he goes and I think the players he’s coached in Florida and Vegas benefited from his time there.

Most coaches don’t last long, if Gallant became available I would be all over that. Coach Q is great too but kind of a messy situation

The pool of available coaches is getting larger

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
I love Gallant

Dreger also speculating Coach Q may be back

Coach Q has to be looking at the Ottawa lineup and thinking it looks a ton like the young Chicago Blackhawk’s team he led to multiple Cups. I wouldn’t under estimate the value of Jack Sanderson to brining in a coach - you’re system basically runs on automatic with a player like him, throw in Chrychrun, Chabot, Zub - Coach Q’s teams got the puck going up the ice so well with Keith and Brian Campbell (Sanderson and Chabot)

But still, I wouldn’t hire him.

Satoru Gojo

Jan 15, 2012
Yeah I don’t know, he has success everywhere he goes and I think the players he’s coached in Florida and Vegas benefited from his time there.

Most coaches don’t last long, if Gallant became available I would be all over that. Coach Q is great too but kind of a messy situation

The pool of available coaches is getting larger
Great coach, but given the baggage I don't think he would come to a Canadian market

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
I love Gallant

Dreger also speculating Coach Q may be back
Oops, not this Gallant
1698881303378.png

operasen

Apr 27, 2004
Brunette and give him some assistants that can teach.

Jay Leach, Jessica Campbell (yes, let’s diversify), Marco Sturm types.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad