Who is your 2nd favorite team this season?

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Anaheim 1a
Vegas 1b

Thats how it will be every year. I may love my city and love this new team, but I grew up as a Ducks fan and that fueled my passion for the game. Never gonna abandon them.

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
Between Florida and Buffalo.. i'll go with Florida.

Two teams that i'd like to see get better but as a Finn im a fan of Barkov more than Risto so gotta give the edge to FLA.

Thinking about this i realized how much i hate almost every team. When you bet daily over the years there's bound to be bad moments stuck in your head from every squad that pisses you off :laugh:

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Flyers fan - Still Vegas as my #2

Love the way they play.

johnnybbadd

Mar 29, 2011
I usually root for underdog teams in the playoffs when the Leafs aren’t involved. Vegas was a very fitting team for me last year.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
:isles

Got a $10 a game season ticket a decade ago just to see cheap live hockey and just grew to love them over time.

Honorable mention:
:flyers

I love their psychotic fans, going to games in Philly is about the greatest craziest atmosphere in any sport anywhere. Love the city of Philadelphia as well, one of my favorite places to visit.

:devils

Pretty much because I love Taylor Hall and watching him play hockey brings me so much joy.

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
I still like watching teams that play the heavy or high energy/speed game.
There are quite a few that meet the criteria so i can't pick just one

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Boston, Washington, both pretty entertaining teams. Like the Devils and Avs too. Was pretty happy for the Caps to win last year

Hasa92

Aug 4, 2012
Finland
As a Ducks fan both Winnipeg and Pittsburgh.

Both have been for a while, jets mainly because of Laine and Pens because they constantly have high scoring games which means high pay in betting and they won me nice extra cash.

REALTALK81

Pro Log Driver
Nov 16, 2009
Not any teams I dislike as I love the game more but Maple Leafs I can make an exception. ;^)

whoever is playing Toronto.

Wednesday it was montreal. Yesterday it was Ottawa. Today its Chicago. So it varies...

the leafs.

sike!

Whoever is playing the Leafs

This is a 2nd favorite team thread not who do you hate? I was never one for the "biased against the Leafs" narratives that float around here but this thread is giving credence to that train of thought.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
This explains why you always the most reasonable Ducks fanswhen it comes to Flames/Ducks topics :laugh:
Oh ya im pretty open bout liking the flames when ducks arnt playin them.... i picked them to win division and i think i picked blues and flyers in cup

Arizonan God

Jan 30, 2010
Toronto
I don’t actively cheer for a second team, but there are a few teams I pay a bit more attention to. Nashville, Washington, and Dallas are probabaly the teams I follow the most outside of Toronto

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad