Who is your 2nd favorite team this season?

Grub

First Line Troll
Jun 30, 2008
B.C
Vancouver Canuck fan here. Jets will always have my support (love you Winnipeg Jet Fans). Goes back to the Manitoba Moose days when they were the Canucks affiliates. I think if you ask a lot of Canuck fans their 2nd favourite team would probably be the Jets as well, both fan bases seems to get along well.

I am happy that Hisinger is still with the Jets, that man found the Canucks Burrows and the Moose affiliate is one if the reason we got far in the 2011 playoffs.

Bieksa, Burrows, Kesler, Hansen, Raymond, Edler and Rypien all came through the Moose system and made an impact with our team.

Hope you guys get far this year!!!

Last edited:

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
I never actively root for another hockey team. It’s the Pens for no one. Although I was pulling for Winnipeg last year once the Pens were eliminated.

Reactions: SoupaTroupa

Tad Mikowsky

Only Droods
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2008
Edmonton
Since I can’t support Eugene Melnyk anymore, I’m going to go with New Jersey. Since they have Taylor Hall who is one of my favorite players, and Martin Brodeur was my favorite goalie, kinda makes sense.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Habs fan who went full-European-soccer-fan insane over Washington's playoff run. I've liked the Caps for years so I think I earned my loyal bandwagon status.

SoupaTroupa

WHY NOT US?
Jan 8, 2015
Winnipeg, MB
I've always liked Ottawa although I'm not quite sure what to think of them at the moment. I also like the Blues.

Obviously I don't like either of them when they are playing the Jets though. :laugh:

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
Flyers fan who has soft spot for Sunbelt teams (esp Carolina due to both teams sharing some of my fav lads like Brindy, Primeau, Kapanen, Pitkanen)

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Tampa Bay, they have been for some time now.

Living near the Panthers, though, that could change soon.

McDeez

Feb 8, 2007
San Jose
Sharks and Red Wings even with their history vs each other when Red Wings were in the Western Conf. I've always had a soft spot for them since the Yzerman, Shannahan, Lidstrom era

Prsut18

Jul 30, 2018
CZ
Not expecting much from my Red Wings this season, so I watch closely other teams with Czech players... not exactly cheering for the teams, just want players from my country to have good season

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->