Post-Game Talk: Who is worried about 97?

Are you worried about McDavid?

• Total voters

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
fxjG.gif

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
Gagner in next game for Khaira. Lagesson for Manning. Put McDrai back together. Bear on the top pp.

Reactions: WIOiler

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
Team looked like crap. Who would have thought not changing a line up that couldn't score for 65 minutes would have trouble scoring here. The back end is garbage all of a sudden what left was easy fast break outs and option for basically every pair and now it is close your eyes whenever Bear-Nurse hop off the ice I can't believe we have been icing a line up that everyone wanted buried last year because why exactly? Tons of D options in Bakersfield who offer way higher upside not to mention one sitting in the press box while Manning pretends to be mean once he stars getting beat in his own end. If Manning out and Gagner not in for the next game I don't know what the plan is here.

Messrules11

6 Cups, elbows up.
Nov 23, 2018
I’m not sure what our record is in Minnesota but it must be terrible. Ever since we lost the conference final in ‘91 we’ve sucked there, nothing new.

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
It's just baffling how we cannot assemble a bottom 6. The rare diamond or two, we have that in McDrai.

God, all we need is some useful bottom 6 players with some brains that can create and score some goals, sustain pressure, etc. It's crazy how bad they are.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
I went to play video games after that pathetic first period and I see I missed nothing along the way. Better right this ship and quick Dave.

Oil Dood

Sep 17, 2019
Winnipeg game, I thought both 97 and 29 were drunk. Probably were.

This game...oh boy...

And can we finally get 77 off PP1? His telegraphed slap fake to pass isn't fooling anyone. And he takes so God damn long to decide when the game requires split second decision making

Klefbom is our most overrated player IMO.
Trade both the Russels off of this team now too please.

MettleMcOiler

5-14-6-1
Mar 9, 2011
Edmonton
If there dowe 3-0, is there a different way to attack the offensive zone then dump and chase? Maybe fire it on the goalie and charge the net and hope for some rebounds? Very listless attacking.

YakDavid

Dec 12, 2010
Aside from Smith, who was rough for the goals but pretty solid. Just seems we are playing super super slow right now.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Could you imagine if we break McDavid?

That could be a huge embarrassment for the organization. Probably would create curse like the curse of the billygoat or the bambino.

It would be the big bad.

I can imagine it. And I’m worried. If the Oilers ruined McDavid becomes a thing, that’s it for me, I’m done with hockey.

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
Klefbom is our most overrated player IMO.
Trade both the Russels off of this team now too please.

As a 4M top 4, he's ok because of his abilities and salary. But people here treat him like he's legit 1st pairing. He's a spot duty 1st pairing in the same vein as Petry

Reactions: Oil Dood

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad