Who is the next captain ?

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
After watching the last 9 games (playoffs) the only true warrior this team has and by far it's Brendan Gallagher. I don't think the Habs will go with him but he deserves at least an A

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Gallagher, not because the others are sucking in the playoffs, but because when everyone else is down and out, he keeps sacrificing his body and playing as hard as he can.

68*

Can't go wrong with either one...but I think PK is the guy I would put the C on.

Please keep it far away from Plekanec...please.
Don't worry. Never gonna happen. If Plekanec deserves a letter it's P for *****.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
No captain next year, again.

Make Gallagher one of the rotating A's.

He should be in serious contention for captaincy.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Just make Subban the Captain and fire Therrien or stick a wet finger into an electrical socket.

Compile

Feb 27, 2008
In an Igloo
Pacioretty was never captain material. He doesn't lead by example at all.

Gallagher since his entrance into the NHL has been putting his body on the line to make a play. He rarely takes a night off and has absolutely no quit in him.

PricePkPatch*

Pacioretty was never captain material. He doesn't lead by example at all.

Gallagher since his entrance into the NHL has been putting his body on the line to make a play. He rarely takes a night off and has absolutely no quit in him.

I have a big problem with Gallagher, and it's one born of his virtue.

He is too often abused by the.opposition. and... Well, abusing the opposition's captain is usually not something that should be unanswered.

He is a pest. He is a target.

68*

I have a big problem with Gallagher, and it's one born of his virtue.

He is too often abused by the.opposition. and... Well, abusing the opposition's captain is usually not something that should be unanswered.

He is a pest. He is a target.
Yeah that's the only thing that bothers me. It's Gallagher or Subban for me. Pacioretty shouldn't even be in the equation after these playoffs.

evermix*

Gallagher would be an ideal choice if he was more skilled and a star in this league, but since he isn't, 4 A's again. Or trade for one, like Malkin.

ProspectsSTC

Jul 12, 2014
Subban with the C in all likelihood, but Gallagher deserves an A easily, the guy is an absolute warrior.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Gallagher but refs hate him so not ideal.

Price is only guy with leadership qualities but that doesnt help really.

Likely be pacioretty as he will be the vanilla choice for thus organization. Wont want a possible emotional vocal person

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad