Who is the equivalent of Domi in a 1 for 1?

Ace of Hades

#Demko4Vezina
Apr 27, 2010
Oregon
Domi is a better player everywhere on the ice outside the faceoff while been the same age. Goal/Assist/Pts/Grit/+-/etc

Nice try tho.

Domi is a better player in your deluded vision. Horvat is better in most major attributes of a player and far more valuable.

Nice try tho.

Theres a reason why most pick Horvat as the superior and more valuable player than Domi.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Domi is a better player in your deluded vision. Horvat is better in most major attributes of a player and far more valuable.

Nice try tho.

Theres a reason why most pick Horvat as the superior and more valuable player than Domi.

Horvat is a better player in your deluded vision. Domi is better in every category and far more valuable.

Theres a reason why most pick Domi as the superior and more valuable player than Horvat.

Ace of Hades

#Demko4Vezina
Apr 27, 2010
Oregon
Horvat is a better player in your deluded vision. Domi is better in every category and far more valuable.

Theres a reason why most pick Domi as the superior and more valuable player than Horvat.

You know you lost the argument when you have nothing concrete to add. Even worse when you embarrassingly changed the names around and still get it wrong.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
You know you lost the argument when you have nothing concrete to add. Even worse when you embarrassingly changed the names around and still get it wrong.

Not really and you know I'm right.

Who got more goals last year? Domi
Who got more assists?Domi
Who got more points? Domi
Who had better +-? Domi
Who had better faceoff? Horvat
Who got more points at even strength? Domi
Who got more points on the PP? Horvat

Domi dominated Horvat in almost every categories even with 3 minutes less per game.

Check and mate!!!

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
William Karlsson seems like the sensible answer, a player that could score anywhere from 45-75 and it wouldn't be a surprise

CanadianPensFan1

Jun 13, 2014
Canada
Gotta discuss both sides then. The habs were a very good 5 on 5 team. I would anticipate a drop there.

However, they also had a God awful power play, so perhaps there will be a bit of a rebound in that category to somewhat compensate for 5 on 5 drops.

I'm not sure how stating that is some form of denial. I'm thinking about 65 points for domi next year if healthy.

That's a fair point. I'm not sure the Habs have the horses to have a PP that is much better but its a good point.

The denial part is from conversations that I have had with some Habs fans that wont even admit the possibility that last year, with THAT many players having career years at the same time, was an outlier. Most of the people I speak to have said there is no possibility and that everyone will even improve this season. Which is ridiculous on every level. Sure, they all might get better, absolutely. They COULD also drop down a notch. Likely? Meh .. Id say 50/50.

People assume because you are critical that you are a "hater." I'm not. I was born and raised in Montreal and love the Habs. I hope they do well. But I can also be objective. Im a Pens fan through and through. But I can also admit that I dont see them going on a deep run this year. Their D is too suspect imo, which will then leave Murray hanging out to dry, which will cause his to falter from time to time. Objectivity is important. Blind loyalty without asking questions is inane.

drktmplr12

Feb 28, 2018
Florida

Who had better +-? Domi

Domi dominated Horvat in almost every categories even with 3 minutes less per game.

Check and mate!!!
everyone knows player value is entirely based off the previous year's performance.

Cotton

May 13, 2013
Nazem Kadri.

Kadri is better on the dot and defensively, Domi's career high is 10pts better than Naz's, but both are really 45-55pts 2nd line players.

If ages and contracts were the same I could see one being traded for the other depending on team needs.

Ace of Hades

#Demko4Vezina
Apr 27, 2010
Oregon

Who had better +-? Domi

Check and mate!!!

The only thing you're good at is being deluded.

Doesn't matter if he had more goals, assists and points when his shooting percentage is higher than his norm, and he's due for a regression.
Also you're using plus and minus against Horvat when he plays for the worst team in the league? That's not helping your cause.
Horvat takes the most faceoffs in the league, plays the most toughest minutes for this team, and is much more important and integral for his team than Domi is for his.
Domi plays for a better team, far better linemates, and more favourable offensive end usage.
Horvat relied on shutting down opponents.

Horvat> Domi
Horvat is far better than Domi defensively and their close offensively.
Domi also needs to prove he can put up those points again, while Horvat's offensive put increases every season despite his mediocre linemates.

GG

Most fans know that Horvat > Domi. Deal with it.

Tkachuky

Dec 30, 2009
In the Dome

Who had better +-? Domi

Check and mate!!!

Career ppg
Domi 0.47
BO 0.58

Check mate.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad