Who from Quebec City would jump ship?

Harry22

Mar 28, 2005
Montreal
With Quebec City unveiling their new arena last week and them being very close to securing an NHL franchise. Any Habs fan from Quebec City jumping ship completely? Will you cheer for both?

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
I'm stoked they're going to come back, but I'm a Habs (and Sharks) fan for the rest of my life.

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
I'm closer to Québec than I am to Montréal... And I'll never ever jump ship.

But who knows, they may end up an interesting team to follow, if only due to their proximity and rivalry with the Habs.

WeTheNords

Jun 14, 2015
Was a Nords fan who became a Habs fans after they left. I have decided i will cheer for both teams when they comeback

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Joe Sakic is my favorite player of all time, but screw the diques if they come back.
No pun intended..

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
cant wait for the bandwagon fans AND media to eff off and give the habs a bit of relief

i always thought : boy, joe sakic sure was lucky he didnt get asked later in his career "hey how come you dont speak french joe what the ****???" poor saku man.

crazyd

Canada is hockey
Jul 2, 2006
Can't say for now....nothing to feed any anger I could have for the Habs in response to them hindering the success of my local team.

Viggo Mortensen

Gandalf the Grey
Dec 14, 2008
Gondor
I dont hate Quebec-born players/Franco-players, but I hate the media circle-jerk around guys like Lapierre, Bouillon, DD etc.

Hopefully when the Nords come back, they will be viewed as THE team who should have all the Quebecers or else and the Habs quietly become more free of this unwritten obligation

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
cant wait for the bandwagon fans AND media to eff off and give the habs a bit of relief

i always thought : boy, joe sakic sure was lucky he didnt get asked later in his career "hey how come you dont speak french joe what the ****???" poor saku man.

I love Saku but it was Joe Sakic. I think everyone would've shut up given how good he was. Saku isn't quite on that level...

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
I love Saku but it was Joe Sakic. I think everyone would've shut up given how good he was. Saku isn't quite on that level...

Quite the average first line talent, according to what I've learned this afternoon. Sakic, that is.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
I never want the Nordiques back especially if it's run by those propaganda hidden idiots at Quebecor!

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
I will jump ship but I will only believe it once they are officially announced as part of the NHL.

7exo5l0.gif

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
I wouldn't be offended if a Quebec city local jumped ship. I mean, local team, you gotta have pride sometimes.

I would be shocked if someone just cut ties with all montreal fanfare though. I mean, you don't just stop liking something out of the blue.

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
No kidding. This is what I'm looking forward to the most about the whole situation.

Same here. It will be great to see the Nordique hire 20 francos players, franco staff and all. And some media will be all over it.

The other thing is, with a team in Quebec, it will channel a lot of that irrational hatred some guys over there have against anything Montreal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad