who are the top 10 forwards in the NHL?

KuleminFan41

Jan 5, 2009
Title of the thread says "top 10 forwards". Thought that was obvious.

I'd like to see the argument some are using that makes Kane so much better than Kessel. Someone actually said he's an amazing 2-way player. I haven't seen it but sure lol.
Its all a double standard. Guys like Kane and Stamkos can get away with being pure offensive guys while for some reason Kessel can't be either? It is what ti is

Patty Lee

I hate the Habs
Nov 26, 2003
Visit site
Its all a double standard. Guys like Kane and Stamkos can get away with being pure offensive guys while for some reason Kessel can't be either? It is what ti is
I like how your Gretzky comment gets ignored.

grass is always greener.

it's cool for the kids to dump on their own team's players otherwise you're an uneducated homer

Tonka

OFFSIDE
Apr 8, 2007
Crosby
Ovechkin
Stamkos
Tavares
Malkin
Datsyuk
Toews
Kane
Zetterberg
MSL

Those are the top 10 forwards in the NHL, not guys like Duchene who are just currently top in scoring. If that were the case then guys like Marleau would be there too.

Penalty Kill Icing*

Crosby
Ovechkin
Stamkos
Datsyuk
Kane
Toews
Malkin
Henrik Sedin
Zeterberg

(not in particular order).

Duchene doesn't belong in the same conversation. How about he prove himself more? Most players in above list are points per game. Duchene is not even close. People have made mistake with Giroux. Lets not make it again.

Egoclapper

Dec 21, 2010
Crosby
Stamkos
Ovechkin
Malkin

Nobody will argue these 4

St. Louis

He's been over PPG for 10 years now and has to be the most underrated/overlooked player in the league

Now 5-10 is pretty much pick your FAV5 out of this group:
Toews, Kane, Giroux, Kessel, Perry, Getzlaf, Backstrom, Spezza, Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Thornton, Staal and Tavares

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad