WJC: Who’s this year’s MONSTER PERFORMER?

SpitsOHL89

Dec 8, 2009
Windsor
TBH, this thread wasn't about talent. It was about performance.

Unless I lost my glasses again, and read the thread title wrong.

Ok well he's been the monster performer so far then too, whats the difference? Unless you don't agree that a guy who has scored in every game and has had numerous other chances hasn't been a monster performer...

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
I hope everyone who was arguing with me when I said Hall is by far the most talented player in the tourney is ready to apologize. You folks might wanna start listening to me.

The most talented and not close? sure i agree

The most dominant and not close? nope

He makes great plays and chances but he still has to get it through his head that he won't always beat everyone, he's had some bad giveaways too.

Anyone see when he tried to take on 3 fins yesterday during the PP and lost the puck? He's a great passer, he should do it more.

knifer

Sep 4, 2006
yk
TBH, this thread wasn't about talent. It was about performance.

Unless I lost my glasses again, and read the thread title wrong.

Ya wrong thread. This is the Andrew Sykes Taylor Hall together forever thread.

Monster performer(s)? Ill go with a trio and Sweden's top line of Tedenby,Kruger,Josefson.

Id be surprised if Filatov didnt rip this tourney apart though.

Kiefer

Jun 28, 2004
Sweden
Ok well he's been the monster performer so far then too, whats the difference? Unless you don't agree that a guy who has scored in every game and has had numerous other chances hasn't been a monster performer...

Have i slept a few days and missed some games? Did the tournament start already?

SpitsOHL89

Dec 8, 2009
Windsor
Taylor Hall is clearly the most talented player on Canada and probably in the tournament. Its not even close either.

Remember when I said this before the tournament started and there were a bunch of clueless clowns disagreeing with me and pretty much laughing when I said this...Well I'd like to know what those people think now.

vippe

Mar 18, 2008
Sweden
Remember when I said this before the tournament started and there were a bunch of clueless clowns disagreeing with me and pretty much laughing when I said this...Well I'd like to know what those people think now.

Probably still laughing. It's not like Hall is on a whole other level. He is great but come on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad