Which team do you feel the most animosity towards?

Steerpike

We are never give up
Feb 15, 2014
Colorado
Despite remembering some of the Colorado Detroit rivalry I was a little too young to care but for some reason I've always really hated the Sharks.

Who do you dislike, whether it be rational hatred or not?

EDIT: Dangit this was supposed to have a poll....

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Canucks. Always the Canucks. Don't care who is on that team and how much turnover they have, I wish them nothing but the worst.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Of our division, St Louis and Minnesota. In general probably Detroit and Vancouver. I hate Boston in general but its not really a Bruins specific thing. I'm not fond of California teams in general either so I'm not high on San Jose or Anaheim, I'm ok with LA though. I know I named too many teams but I guess I don't hate one team specifically.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Going into next season,

Fan wise: Edmonton Oilers Fans (IMO have been more smug in the last couple of years than any average Canuck fans)

Avs wise: St. Louis Blues, REALLY looking forward to next years games against them. Dallas Star and Anaheim Ducks are the other two below the Blues. I want to see what will happen with the Wild as well.

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
hate is a strong word. i don't really hate anyone.

dislike would fit better.

nucks or leafs are #1 i guess. and more bc of the fanbase here in HF, it wasn't always like that. i don't even dislike most of their players.

oil come after that.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Canucks. Just loathsome creatures.

Can't stand any fans who move here and are snobbish because they come from a market that had a team before the Avs.

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
That would have to be the Minnesota Wild.
No, not because of this year's happenings, but because that team is so crazily overloved/overrated in Finland it's crazy.

Asinine

yer opinion is wrong
Feb 28, 2013
I hate all other teams and their fanbases. The only players I like are players that play for the Avalanche. If they get traded or let go, so does my connection with them.

The teams I hate more are because I am exposed to their fans more.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Habs. That's the kind of **** that will never go away.

Blue Dragon

Jan 27, 2007
Ohio
Canucks. Just loathsome creatures.

Can't stand any fans who move here and are snobbish because they come from a market that had a team before the Avs.

Just remind them of which team out of the Avs and Nucks was the first to win the cup.

Skip2myBordyloo

Stay the course
Apr 7, 2010
Blues, I've personally moved on from the old NW rivalries.

I'll go as far to say I liked the Canucks prior to Bertuzzi and the orca days when they had Pavel Bure and Mogilny, they were fun to watch.

As for fans Canadian fans on here are the worst, especially ones supporting Canadian teams. :laugh:

Flanagan

Registered Loser
Jul 10, 2011
St. John's
Colorado. They overachieved last year and are going to collapse because corsi.

Not to mention their fans are overconfident and oblivious to the fact that replacing Stastny with old man Iggy is a terrible offseason. They have wife-beating players and coaches and just tanked every year to get good picks.

The Avs are bottom two in their division, probably on par with teams like the oilers.

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
Right now? These 3 I really hate.
St.Louis (Hello Stastny, not only because of Stastny. They are just disgusting.)
Minnesota (Cooke............. **** YOU! I'm expecting payback next playoffs.)
Toronto (Delusional.)
Montreal (Clueless.)

Detroit (Well I don't really hate them anymore, because they are not very good.) :)
Vancouver (Well I don't really hate them anymore, because they are not very good.) :)

a mangy Meowth

Ross Colton Fan
Jun 21, 2012
Highlands Ranch, CO
I actually don't mind Canucks fans, I think they've been really funny and self-deprecating since that 2011 final, and I can't say I ever really hated them when they were beating us up in the old Northwest - they were just much better than us

I don't really dislike any specific team other than the Red Wings, but there are fanbases on HFB that get on my nerves and so that makes me cheer against their teams

As for who I dislike:

1. Blues
2. Oilers
3. Wild
4. Nashville
5. Montreal and Toronto - They act like kings of the NHL castle, it gets on my nerves for some reason

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad