Which Jersey should I get?

SergeiSamsonov*

So I know there's a jersey thread around here somewhere but I couldn't find one. Anyone know where I can find a Soderberg? Or an old school Samsonov?

PlayoffBeard365

Apr 11, 2014
Cape Cod, MA
Rancourt!!!

The only jersey I would wear would be a blank one. Just the team patches.

EDIT: broke down and copped a CCM VINTAGE NEELY JERSEY TODAY! So forget about the above

Last edited:

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
Really bummed the pro shop had no Roads that were customized! Got myself a blank one. Guess I'll need to send it out for customization. Anyone know how much it usually runs?

blackngold4877

Aug 31, 2006
Really bummed the pro shop had no Roads that were customized! Got myself a blank one. Guess I'll need to send it out for customization. Anyone know how much it usually runs?

Probably $80 - $100 depending on where you send it. The Bruins are one of the more expensive jersey to customize because they use 3 layer twill.

rkwittem

May 13, 2013
Fargo, ND
Probably $80 - $100 depending on where you send it. The Bruins are one of the more expensive jersey to customize because they use 3 layer twill.

Yes, it will run about 80 bucks.

This reminds me, my customized Krejci is out for delivery today from SportsK. (My first Sportsk jersey....reviews to follow).

blackngold4877

Aug 31, 2006
Yes, it will run about 80 bucks.

This reminds me, my customized Krejci is out for delivery today from SportsK. (My first Sportsk jersey....reviews to follow).

The do a good job, I have 3 jerseys from them. Only complaint is the "A" on the front of my Bergeron jersey. I think they use the same "A" that is used in names on the back of the jersey but it's a slightly more exaggerated font on the front of the jersey.

bears watching

Jun 26, 2006
Yeah but on the whole trying to get a safe player, Krugs contract is up, and I don't have any faith in Chiarelli

Pretty sure Chiarelli is proud of Krug. Gotta sign him for another few years at least. Bergeron is obviously the safest. I don't see a Dmitri Kvartalnov on the team, so can't imagine a big mistake being possible.

Bruins2011Champions*

I have a Chara road jersey, which I wear when ever I traviling thou the Montreal Airport.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
I usually end up wearing my Bergeron Team Canada ones (have one from 2010 and one from 2014) to games or my Lucic in Vancouver. I am almost certain my next one will be Rask or Krejci home jerseys. Signed, secure and not the most common around.

Then again, I am the universal jinx...I have:

Juneau
Thornton
Samsanov
Kessel
Seguin
Horton

...jerseys. Yes, I am the official jinx and 5 of these jerseys I received and within 6 months or less they were off the team.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
I'd also highly recommend buying a players Junior jersey as those catch the attention and are great to get signed.

A Lucic Vancouver Giants Jersey.
A Hamilton Niagra IceDogs Jersey.
A Bergeron Acadie-Bathurst Titan jersey.
A Marchand Val D'or Foreurs/Halifax Mooseheads jersey.

These ones at a home game in Boston or away game will get the most notice and comments and will always be relevant. Plus, once you get that signed and put up on your wall (I have a Savard Oshawa Generals, Tavares Oshawa Generals, Crosby Rimouski) they will also be the ones people come and ask you about.

If they get traded, the jersey still has a home on your back or on your wall.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Not a jersey question, but somewhat related....

Is http://www.bostonproshop.com/ legit? It looks legit enough, yet it's not linked through the main Bruins' website. The phone number matches the official site, and it's got JJ's DNC logo on the bottom right. Plus, they don't really sell many jerseys with names, which actually confirms that it's legit since the real Pro Shop doesn't seem to do that from what I read here, either.

The thing that gives me pause is that they've got some autographed pucks that seem cheaper than they should be...or, at least, way cheaper than that annoying Your Sports Memorabilia site. (I'm convinced they're the ones that got the Bs to put up the "no autographs" sign up at Ristuccia.)

I was mainly looking to price a blank puck, and would try to figure out a non-obnoxious way to get it signed later. No, I'm not an eBayer, just a big kid at heart who'd even settle for a Caron puck (okay, not really)...but I understand how the players could be jaded against annoying fans who show up 20 times every year.

Bruinaholic

Apr 22, 2002
Central CT
picked up a #6 Thornton authentic pooh bear yesterday... trying to collect 1 authentic of each jersey from the last 20 years or so... have collected a pooh bear boychuk,game worn away paille,black juneau with nhl 75th patch,white dafoe with team 75th patch only need the current black and 80s white

Tonysil

Jan 1, 2013
Springfield, MA
Not a jersey question, but somewhat related....

Is http://www.bostonproshop.com/ legit? It looks legit enough, yet it's not linked through the main Bruins' website. The phone number matches the official site, and it's got JJ's DNC logo on the bottom right. Plus, they don't really sell many jerseys with names, which actually confirms that it's legit since the real Pro Shop doesn't seem to do that from what I read here, either.

The thing that gives me pause is that they've got some autographed pucks that seem cheaper than they should be...or, at least, way cheaper than that annoying Your Sports Memorabilia site. (I'm convinced they're the ones that got the Bs to put up the "no autographs" sign up at Ristuccia.)

I was mainly looking to price a blank puck, and would try to figure out a non-obnoxious way to get it signed later. No, I'm not an eBayer, just a big kid at heart who'd even settle for a Caron puck (okay, not really)...but I understand how the players could be jaded against annoying fans who show up 20 times every year.

This site is legit, it's the proshop inside the Garden. I've used them a couple of times.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
I'd also highly recommend buying a players Junior jersey as those catch the attention and are great to get signed.

A Lucic Vancouver Giants Jersey.
A Hamilton Niagra IceDogs Jersey.
A Bergeron Acadie-Bathurst Titan jersey.
A Marchand Val D'or Foreurs/Halifax Mooseheads jersey.

These ones at a home game in Boston or away game will get the most notice and comments and will always be relevant. Plus, once you get that signed and put up on your wall (I have a Savard Oshawa Generals, Tavares Oshawa Generals, Crosby Rimouski) they will also be the ones people come and ask you about.

If they get traded, the jersey still has a home on your back or on your wall.

Have an autographed one of these, courtesy of Dom via one of his blog contests, and it is sweeeeeeet!

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
I am going to order a Jersey before we go on our playoff run to the Stanley Cup and win at all ;) But seriously I am going to order a jersey but i'm not sure who, cause I don't want to order a jersey and them get cut or traded in the offseason (looks seguins way). I was thinking Rask or Krejci, Im open for suggestions :)

Spooner.:sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad