Which Jersey should I get?

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
I have a PJ Axelsson jersey.

The next one I get will be Daniel Paille.

I would say get the player you like the most, never mind if he's traded/let go a few seasons later. The important thing is he was a Bruin and you liked him as a player.

Proud to own Rolston, Murray, Chara, Lucic and Thomas haha.

We're having Sox jersey day at work for opening day.

I love that their home jerseys stil don't have the NOB.

I'm rocking the 24 (if anyone asks, it's Dewey Evans)

I got my wife a 13 home jersey off the clearance rack..

I told her if anyone gives her **** for wearing a Crawford jersey, tell her it's John Valentin.

She just kinda looked at me puzzled.

Uli Kunkel

Feb 8, 2014
2011 Stanley Cup RECCHIN BALL jersey. Will never forget him wearing this to the Penguins alumni game...

Staff-Game-12-20-11-15_slide.jpg

Buy one AFTER they win the cup this year to avoid jinxing them.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner

I told her if anyone gives her **** for wearing a Crawford jersey, tell her it's John Valentin.

I wish the Sox didn't have NOB on their away jerseys. I think it should be all one way or all the other way.

Great choice w/Rolly btw :nod:

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
I wish the Sox didn't have NOB on their away jerseys. I think it should be all one way or all the other way.

Great choice w/Rolly btw :nod:

haha I wore the crap out of that jersey my senior year of HS.

I loved that 2004 team.
I was pumped when they dealt for Gonchar.

Such a disappointment when they bowed out in 7 and let everyone walk.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner

I loved that 2004 team.

I did too. Only I was more thrilled to get Michael Nylander than Gonchar. And yes it sucked when the Bs let everyone go, just gutted what could have been a very good team. One of Jeremy Jacobs' greatest miscalculations :shakehead

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA

This dude I used to work with had a Rolston autographed stick that was given to him and when he left, he gave it to me. I have it at my desk at work and I threaten to beat people with it regularly. The best part is when people ask me who signed it and I say Brian Rolston. The reaction is usually a blank stare followed up by them asking "who's that?" :laugh:

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
The Modell's in Manchester has had the same Savard jersey on the rack forever now.

When I go in there (which isn't often), I check to see if it's still there haha.

Braunbaer

May 21, 2012
If you have to ask which player should be on your jersey, then don't get one at all.

HHHH

Feb 15, 2010
Sandy Moger scored the first regular season goal for the B's at the New Garden...back when it was called the Fleet Center. I think Neely then scored three more that night.

zaYG

Nerevarine
Jun 29, 2012
Santa Cruz, CA

I loved that 2004 team.

12 year old me had a mental breakdown after that.

I stopped watching hockey because of that and the lockout. Perhaps it could be combined with my best friend at the time who I played hockey with not hanging with me anymore...

Fortunately I came back in early 2011...good timing!

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Get whoever you like-who cares if they are traded, if you like them now.

I especially think you can't go wrong with a player from the cup winning team.

Of the newbies I would go Krug or Soderberg-but if I bought one for me it would be Bergeron.

My daughter has a Campbell jersey-he's been her favorite player since he came to Boston and I figure if gets traded or isn't resigned at some point it will be find given the Cup and the whole broken leg shift.

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
I am going to order a Jersey before we go on our playoff run to the Stanley Cup and win at all ;) But seriously I am going to order a jersey but i'm not sure who, cause I don't want to order a jersey and them get cut or traded in the offseason (looks seguins way). I was thinking Rask or Krejci, Im open for suggestions :)

Well, based on your username...I would probably say Krug.

Anyone can get traded so I wouldn't really base it on that. Base it on who you want to have on the back. My dad bought a Seguin jersey in the 2012 playoffs, cause he was the franchise and would never leave.

Yeahh I got a Seguin jersey after we won in 2011 with a cup patch on it.....Glad I only paid 40$ for it...

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
This dude I used to work with had a Rolston autographed stick that was given to him and when he left, he gave it to me. I have it at my desk at work and I threaten to beat people with it regularly. The best part is when people ask me who signed it and I say Brian Rolston. The reaction is usually a blank stare followed up by them asking "who's that?" :laugh:

:laugh: wow he even had a second go here which makes that more sad..

Also loved that 2004 team...was gutted when we let literally half of them walk....awful decision.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
:laugh: wow he even had a second go here which makes that more sad..

Also loved that 2004 team...was gutted when we let literally half of them walk....awful decision.

The 04 team was back when we were still on the ESPN boards.
In hindsight, that team had some holes even though they rolled during the regular season.

Their defense corps was pretty meh.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad