Which Jersey should I get?

Krug47

Jan 8, 2014
Boston
I am going to order a Jersey before we go on our playoff run to the Stanley Cup and win at all ;) But seriously I am going to order a jersey but i'm not sure who, cause I don't want to order a jersey and them get cut or traded in the offseason (looks seguins way). I was thinking Rask or Krejci, Im open for suggestions :)

member 96824

Well, based on your username...I would probably say Krug.

Anyone can get traded so I wouldn't really base it on that. Base it on who you want to have on the back. My dad bought a Seguin jersey in the 2012 playoffs, cause he was the franchise and would never leave.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Rask would be the safe pick, but if i were a bruins fan i would want a guy like Lucic on the back.

BergyDGD

Rock Chalk Jayhawk
Jun 25, 2007
City of Champions,MA
If you want a player that most likely will be here long term or will retire a Bruin I'd go with Bergeron, Chara, or Rask. I have a Chara and Bergeron one but I also like to get ones not everyone has. My favorite one is my Michael Ryder with a 2011 Stanley Cup patch. Based on your name if you like Krug get Krug, as already pointed out no one is untouchable.

Krug47

Jan 8, 2014
Boston
Yeah but on the whole trying to get a safe player, Krugs contract is up, and I don't have any faith in Chiarelli

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
I'm on the Bergy/Chara wagon. I have a 33 Bruins jersey myself - the number's not just sacred in hockey.

I'd skip Eriksson, or get him in a Stars jersey. Same for Iggy and Flames. Not that they aren't great players - they absolutely are. But it'd be like remembering Borque for being an Avs player.

Marchand, Lucic, and Krejci are all good, solid players, and are probably bound to be bruins for most of their respective careers.

Krug, Hamilton, and Bartowski are new, and not guaranteed to be lifelong Bruins, but if you like 'em, get 'em. You might wait until the summer, just so you get at least a year out of it.

For some reason I haven't seen too many Boychuks at the Garden. May be a sampling issue- solid player, been around for awhile.

If you want to make sure people don't mess with you, get Thornton.

If you really wanted to make a statement, I'd get a Caron Bruins jersey - Providence Bruins.

qc

Aug 23, 2011
Boston_Bruins_Jordan_Caron_38_Road_Stitched_Jersey_1.jpg

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
Caron is a fan favorite and should be here for the long run. Seems like a solid choice.

rkwittem

May 13, 2013
Fargo, ND
Bergeron is your clear choice. He'll be my next jersey for sure. I have Lucic and Chara and Tim Thomas jerseys. Can't go wrong.

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
Gonna pick up a Bergeron jersey this year and probably a Soderberg next year. Maybe Paille...

But then...do I want a Bergeron road jersey, or an Alt? I've got a Horton home, and a Lucic Winter Classic. So I want one of each.

Assuming Soderberg sticks around, I'll get the one I didn't get with Bergy with him.

And then if they're in a Stadium Series/Winter Classic next year I'll get one of those too.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Get a Kelly! ;)

Can't go wrong with Krejci/Bergeron/Chara. I have all 3. Krejci Away (need the A patch), Bergeron 3rd and Chara Winter Classic.

I have a major jersey "problem" :laugh:

My next one is a Bergeron Home.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
If I ever buy another jersey, it'll be Krug.

I swore off buying jerseys, but came across a Thomas for $20 at TJ Maxx earlier this year and couldn't pass that up.

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
Next one I get will without a doubt be a Bergeron. I can't afford to buy a jersey only to have the guy move on again. I've got Lucic and Savard, but I've also got Seguin and Kessel :laugh:

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I have a PJ Axelsson jersey.

The next one I get will be Daniel Paille.

I would say get the player you like the most, never mind if he's traded/let go a few seasons later. The important thing is he was a Bruin and you liked him as a player.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I am going to order a Jersey before we go on our playoff run to the Stanley Cup and win at all ;) But seriously I am going to order a jersey but i'm not sure who, cause I don't want to order a jersey and them get cut or traded in the offseason (looks seguins way). I was thinking Rask or Krejci, Im open for suggestions :)

Simonelli:sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad