Which is the most IMPORTANT player to his team?

Gubbhornet

Dec 5, 2019
Ok, so this is not a discussion on who is the best player, but a player who is most important to his team. Basically, I he would be removed/injured, his team would lose a lot more games.

Last edited:

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014
It's most likely a goalie due to the value of the position. So someone like Shesterkin, Vasi, Hart etc

Skater wise McDavid is the obvious one

RobRayzor

Jun 23, 2016
Helsinki
The main goalie? :D i mean not every team has the backup who can win same amount of games, like Vasy for Tampa or Bob for Panthers

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Outside of the obvious answers for some other teams superstar players, oh man, I really would not want to see the Stars without Heiskanen. That would get extremely ugly

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
Letang for the Penguins.

Guy is the backbone of the defense and helps with offense.

Ima go against the grain here for Edmonton fans and say Nurse.

What would be worse losing one of your top centre's who are fighting for best player in the world or the #1 defensemen who plays a lot of minutes. Who's taking those minutes over?

(Played 31 minutes in last game v Winnipeg)

Atleast if McDavid is out RNH can slot as a centre and Draisaitl who is a Hart winner takes line 1 minutes and does what he did a couple years ago?
Or keep RNH wing beside Drai and watch em work.

Siludin

Dec 9, 2010
McDavid is the most important person in all of Edmonton and he literally just plays hockey really good.

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
The problem in choosing McDavid is that it diminishes Draisaitl's play which is equally impressive.

How much does being Captain and the face of the franchise separate the two?

Reactions: Tmu84

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
the answer is the primary goalie for each team. the next answer if you were hoping for something more specific is whoever has the highest ATOI

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad