Which Defenseman Will Score The Most Points In The Next 10 Years?

Which Defenseman Will Score The Most Points In The Next 10 Years

• Total voters

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
It also seems like the poll was changed to the next 10 years instead of 5. Which limits this to Makar and Dahlin as really the only options

It wasn't changed it was always 10 years.

But Hronek is the answer

The poll seems super silly - ten years?

Five years is a different sort of question, and it includes rookies vs defenseman in their prime. 10 years evens things out a bit.

In hindsight I wouldn't have included the older defenseman, but I wanted to allow people to vote for whoever they thought would score the most, and so far people have been voting for lots of different players.

We get it Colorado fans, Makar is good

Haha from the looks of it there have been a few Makar threads.

The purpose of this one wasn't to brag about Makar but it was to see if Colroado fans overrate Makar compared to the rest of the league's fans. Doesn't appear to be the case.

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
Elite forwards have a greater impact than dmen. Plus, a Dman's point total isn't the best measure for his overall impact.
Nope. Centres do, wingers have the least amount of impact on a game. Ask anyone and they'll all agree wingers are the least important position in hockey.
1C>1D>>>>>>>>>Wingers

Teflon Jim

Apr 4, 2018
If its between Makar and Q Hughes then I have to take Quinn Hughes because he's already ahead for year one and us also a year younger then Makar.
Hughes became only the third dman to win the Calder rookie scoring race.
Makar never won any race this year and it will be Hughes who will be remembered for such a notable accomplishment.

sparxx87

Don Quixote
Jan 5, 2010
Toronto
For me it’s a toss up between Dahlin and Chabot.

Voted Dahlin because he’s got a little more talent to play with for the time being.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad