Post-Game Talk: Where's all that talent Bob?....

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
I quit. Can't let this team keep bringing me down. Stopped following the oilers and all oiler related media/accounts on twitter/instagram/facebook and now i'll be starting a long break from any hockey forums.

It was great discussing this garbage team with most of you over these last 10+ years. I hope things turn around, and those of you still putting up with it get rewarded greatly for your patience, but I can't do it anymore.

The only thing more laughable than the NHL's officiating, is the oilers.

See you all around!

See you after next game.:D

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
There is really no hope for next year either.

I really would give up watching the Oilers win cups in the 80's just so everyone wouldn't have to endure Kevin Lowe and Craig MacTavish think they have a right to f*** this organization to the core forever. This will outdo everything by far that they've ever done, and I'll always remember them as losers.

48g90a138pts

Jun 30, 2016
Screenshot_20190209-205609_Chrome.jpg

First try, its fate

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
The Oilers are like he bermuda triangle. Yawney comes in. D looks like garbage or gets worse lol.

This team is something. Crosby and Malkin and 2 top dmen could come in and I think we would miss the playoffs somehow.

It's not explainable. Should be a documentary on it.

Reactions: GOilers88

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Back up goalie starts again? If these Oilers can’t even figure how not to play the worst of 2 goalie options then they don’t deserve a win.
Talbot had let in 11 goals in 57 shots vs the Sharks in two games this season. Idiotic idea to start him again.

The organization is so f***ed.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Back up goalie starts again? If these Oilers can’t even figure how not to play the worst of 2 goalie options then they don’t deserve a win.

What a take. As if the goalie was going to make a difference in this one. Koskinen would have been shelled in this game and probably pulled. Be thankful it didn't sully his GAA. This was a tough assignment tonight and moreso because the Oilers are playing at home.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
No but anyone can see he is just as lost as most of his team.

When you have a defence in front of you that constantly and consistently backs in and gives up prime scoring areas AND on top of that they masterfully screen you I dont cast a lot of blame at Talbot.
The team in front of him was an absolute embarrassment. Its a cornucopia of stupid.

I sincerely hope they trade Talbot...he deserves much better than playing behind this s*** show.

Reactions: MikeYEG and McTedi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad