Post-Game Talk: Where's all that talent Bob?....

BudBundy

May 16, 2005
This game was over before it began. MacT? GTFO. Howson? GTFO Green? GTFO Sutter? GTFO I honestly dont give a damn about Lowe as I think he really is out of hockey ops. Nicholson needs to clean house and lets get the three year slog back to respectability started.

Gret99zky

Worst Thread Ever
May 5, 2007
Gamma Quadrant
Time to sell and get a high draft pick.

Oilers tank.png

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

McTedi

Jul 16, 2008
Edmonton
IMO he needs a change. This team kills goalies over time.
The same thing has started to happen to Koskinen and its just going to get worse unless the roster is changed.

You think this is bad...just wait until Koskinen has played a season behind these players.
Good point

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
Nor can we afford to lose another player who can play hockey at an NHL level.
Sure but nuge is perfect at 6 mill. He is overpaid above that. He will ask for way more than that on an extension We can't always trade from a position of weakness. Personally I would trade Drai for the moon to fix this team. McDavid and Drai while good together play completely different, conflicting games. One is based on speed, one slows the game down. No one will agree but we're running out of options.

Drivesaitl

Time to Drive
Oct 8, 2017
Duck hunting
Its Hilarious we built a .6B buck Arena project for this. Why?

If this club was in Seattle by now we wouldn't be experiencing any of this.

Worse thing is its going to take 3 seasons just to try to crawl out of the atrocious depth position Chia has left this org in. We can't even fill out a complement of forwards without dipping more into the AHL.

Its actually a bit funny to me that are spending 10G for this. Anybody could;'ve seen this trainwreck coming with Chias involvement.

These games wouldn't be even remotely enjoyable to go to unless you were cheering against the home team.

RandomGuy79

Oct 4, 2017
Surrey
Sure but nuge is perfect at 6 mill. He is overpaid above that. He will ask for way more than that on an extension We can't always trade from a position of weakness. Personally I would trade Drai for the moon to fix this team. McDavid and Drai while good together play completely different, conflicting games. One is based on speed, one slows the game down. No one will agree but we're running out of options.

I can't really see him getting more than 6 million...

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Hitch should re retire. Watching the post game pressers is night and day from his hiring. Coaching the Oilers has stolen his soul and he sounds depressed. It's not good at his advanced age.

I will understand.
He is starting to look just like TM looked near the end of his term. After only 3 months.

McTedi

Jul 16, 2008
Edmonton
You are probably not wrong but the 3 you mention make up 60% of the oilers roster I actually like.

Blue Line Turnover

Oct 26, 2006
we don't think the game at the same speed that other teams do. The drai gaff, the manning gaff, I see other teams make those mistakes too. when we do it, we don't have the skill to recover. When we get a similar opportunity, we again don't have the skill to capitalize.
Yup, and it's painful to watch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->