Where would Bo Horvat slot into your teams C depth

Where would Bo Horvat slot into your teams C depth?

• Total voters

WalkwithElias

Dec 24, 2018
[mod]

Horvat would be a 1-2 c on most teams definitely the 3 c on the leafs

Last edited by a moderator:

WalkwithElias

Dec 24, 2018
any specific reason why you had to bring this up? he is also a 3c on a few other teams why not bring those teams up too?
Because the consensus between the leaf trolls is that he’d be a 4th liner on Toronto when any sane person would agree he’s not.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Because the consensus between the leaf trolls is that he’d be a 4th liner on Toronto when any sane person would agree he’s not.

Ok cool. The reason why I asked was because leafs troll have mentioned this (and that he’s a 4th line on their team) at least 100 times, just getting tired of it.

Reactions: WalkwithElias

WalkwithElias

Dec 24, 2018
Ok cool. The reason why I asked was because leafs troll have mentioned this (and that he’s a 4th line on their team) at least 100 times, just getting tired of it.

Yeah it’s a part of their general delusion, and when they say things like that it shows they don’t see anything past their blue and white tinted glasses

WilliamNylander

Papi's home
Jul 26, 2012
4C (Toronto). Probably would rotate in and out of the lineup with Lindholm/Gauthier unless we move Horvat to the wing (2W replacing Hyman or Brown).

Kuz

May 11, 2015
Behind Kuznetsov and Backström. Kadri over Eller in the reg season, but not in the playoffs. Would have to move someone to the wing most likely.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Yeah it’s a part of their general delusion, and when they say things like that it shows they don’t see anything past their blue and white tinted glasses

personally I know they get a kick out of labeling him a 3rd line (or 4th line player), or get some of sick satisfaction out of kicking down our players. too obvious. you have the odd one or 2 penguin fan lighting fan mention he will be a 3rd line centre, like once or twice, and we still continue to get told he is a bottom centreman by leafs fans. hfboards never change.

SmellOfVictory

Jun 3, 2011
Huge improvement at 3C for the Flames, and I know people might argue for him being 2C above Backlund (but possession monster stays put in my opinion). Would realistically be more like 2A/2B lines.

Bond

May 10, 2012
Huge improvement at 3C for the Flames, and I know people might argue for him being 2C above Backlund (but possession monster stays put in my opinion). Would realistically be more like 2A/2B lines.

I'd take him over Backlund as the #2 centre.

Tkachuk - Horvat - Bennett
Frolik - Backlund - Neal

joe dirte

Sep 28, 2017
[mod]

Horvat would be a 1-2 c on most teams definitely the 3 c on the leafs

Arguably 4th line centre actually. Kadri scores nearly 60 points, 30 goals, from the third line in a defensive role.

You put Horvat in a defensive role, I would assume his points drop significantly. It's a different story than being one of the options a team has. Drop his PP time down to near zero.

but he is starting to pick it up and look like he could eventually be a solid top 6 player.

CP4

May 13, 2018
Victoria, BC
Arguably 4th line centre actually. Kadri scores nearly 60 points, 30 goals, from the third line in a defensive role.

You put Horvat in a defensive role, I would assume his points drop significantly. It's a different story than being one of the options a team has. Drop his PP time down to near zero.

but he is starting to pick it up and look like he could eventually be a solid top 6 player.
Here we go again. It really doesn't end.

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver

Yikes, are you trying to be wrong?

Kadri has never scored those numbers on the third line, he scored them on the second

Kadri's numbers on the third line are considerably down this year

Kadri always gets plenty of PP time

Horvat has played a defensive role this year.

But hey, you spelled their names correctly, so good job

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad