Where would Bo Horvat slot into your teams C depth

Where would Bo Horvat slot into your teams C depth?

• Total voters

loyaltotheend

May 5, 2016
St. John's
Horvat is indeed playing well this season. But you are right when you say that we need to look at ALL their seasons, to judge them as players. A hot streak over a chunk of games in one season doesn't tell much of a story.

Since the year Bo Horvat entered the league, and every year since then.......

2014/15
Horvat 13g 25p Kadri 18g 39p

2015/16
Horvat 16g 40p Kadri 17g 45p

2016/17
Horvat 20g 52p Kadri 32g 61p

2017/18
Horvat 22g 44p Kadri 32g 55p

2018/19
Horvat 17g 34p Kadri 9g 23p

Sure, Horvat is ahead so far this season. So what? Kadri has always been a streaky player. He'll be dry for a bit, then score like crazy for a month. It's the end of the season that counts. Watch Kadri score 30 goals and get 55-60 points again. Horvat might do that too, which is great. But that doesn't mean he bounces Kadri off his 3C role on the Leafs. LOL. Nope. Kadri keeps his job there. So far, he's proven himself to be the better player. His defensive play has also been excellent, so it's not just goals and points that keep him ahead, really. :)

Horvat is no slouch defensively himself. They are very similar calibre players, imo. Like I said before, one of them would play W, and one of them would provide more firepower on PP2. It would just be gravy. Under no circumstances would a player of that calibre be the 4C

Holymakinaw

May 22, 2007
Toronto
Horvat is no slouch defensively himself. They are very similar calibre players, imo. Like I said before, one of them would play W, and one of them would provide more firepower on PP2. It would just be gravy. Under no circumstances would a player of that calibre be the 4C

Oh I hear ya. But this thread's question was "Where would Horvat slot into your team's C depth". So we have to pick one slot.....and only in that fantasy/hockey forum/typical pissing match sort of way, does he end up there on this VERY deep-at-Centre Leaf team.

Canucks fans will all bristle and be mad, but........Meh. Kadri wins. :)

Peggy

Aug 6, 2016
Oh I hear ya. But this thread's question was "Where would Horvat slot into your team's C depth". So we have to pick one slot.....and only in that fantasy/hockey forum/typical pissing match sort of way, does he end up there on this VERY deep-at-Centre Leaf team.

Because you're not capable of being anything, but a homer. I'll take Horvat over kadri and most fans outside of ego central would

Horvat = 34 points in 38 games
Kadri = 23 points in 35 games

Kadri is a meat head goon

Last edited:
Reactions: No Draft

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Because you're not capable of being anything, but a homer. I'll take Horvat over kadri and most fans outside of ego central would

Kadri is a meat a head goon

Yup there is no stats to back up Kadri or Nylander except homers' hot take

Reactions: Peggy

Mar 26, 2010
He went like 3 months this season without getting any goals or points. During that same time he never won a single faceoff and wasn't relied upon to play top 6 minutes at all. He was practically invisible for every leafs game during that time.
Yes, what a bum. :laugh:

Willy Nylander career point total 61

Horvat career point total 52

Last edited:

Holymakinaw

May 22, 2007
Toronto

Kadri is a meat head goon

LOL.

No, Kadri wins!!! YAY!!!! :)

Holymakinaw

May 22, 2007
Toronto
Wins at being a meat head, sure

As a jets fan I DON'T want kadri
But I would happily take Horvat ^_^

You got me there. We all know how sharp you Jets fans are. ;)

Burton-Cummings-Winnipeg-Jets-Captain.jpg

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
Wait we can have centers? (Canes fan) Answer to this question should be obvious. :)

tfu92

Nov 8, 2018
Man do i love leafs fans on hfboards. Makes our most rabid nucks fans seem like Ph.D scientists. Congrats guys you've even made flames fans defend our players. Just well done!

Reactions: Canucks777

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014

I have a new appreciation for this poster. Noone can beat this guy :yo:

Reactions: Canucks777

Flair Hay

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2010
Winnipeg
He would be number two on the Jets I'm assuming. Not that Little has been bad in his role or anything.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad