OT: Where will we be 5 years from now?

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
i'm going to guess that in 5 years, sea levels will be 1.3 inches higher than they are now. i'm predicting reid boucher will sign with the winnipeg coyotes in 2028 and win the rocket richard trophy. also, heat waves will kill more people in the US than guns by 2048.

future @MartyOwns: were we right? did you die from a heat wave?

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
My favorite part of this “five years from now” line-up is that a Palmieri was a top six RW starting in 2015-16. (It just wasn’t Nick Palmieri.) This was time/mind bender for a few seconds for me.
Oh my god, same here. I forgot all about Nick Palmieri when I read that. I was like “Wait, 2009? Palmieri was here then? We’re they hoping we took him in the upcoming draft?”

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
How is it possible there's still any thread here from 2009 since the format change wiped out most of the dated threads?! :laugh:

The last thread on the last page I see has a December 2012 thread on it. Maybe it just goes by the last time a post was made in the thread prior to the last couple days.

Reactions: JK3 and OmNomNom

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
i'm going to guess that in 5 years, sea levels will be 1.3 inches higher than they are now. i'm predicting reid boucher will sign with the winnipeg coyotes in 2028 and win the rocket richard trophy. also, heat waves will kill more people in the US than guns by 2048.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
How is it possible there's still any thread here from 2009 since the format change wiped out most of the dated threads?! :laugh:

The last thread on the last page I see has a December 2012 thread on it. Maybe it just goes by the last time a post was made in the thread prior to the last couple days.
I don’t think the old threads got wiped out until about 2014 or 2015 and it seems that it was for threads that weren’t active since before 2013 or so. And this one was bumped in February of 2014, which was (I think) before the old stuff got nuked and sent to HTML hell.

GameSeven

ἢ τὰς ἢ ἐπὶ τὰς
Jan 11, 2008

Reactions: Guttersniped

RyGuy

Mar 24, 2013
Medford, NJ
I haven't seen it in forever. Maybe it won't even exist in 5 years? Maybe I won't even exist in 5 years...

Maybe I'll be up to 50,000 posts?

nah

Ive been trying to find an image with enough resolution to print a poster from forever. If anybody can find one, I would be grateful.

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
I'll try to be a little weird and have fun. As always, in general.

I will change the city of my living. Again.

Mercer will play with Hughes. Yegor-Hughes-Mercer is Top-5 line in the league. Scorer-Playmaker-two way player.
Devils drafted goalie by top-20 pick.
Severson isn`t a part of the team, Graves too. Nasreddin too.
One or both Zacha and Bratt will be no longer Devils.
Smith will be traded(before his bridge deal will come to an end).

Reactions: My3Sons

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
I'll try to be a little weird and have fun. As always, in general.

I will change the city of my living. Again.

Mercer will play with Hughes. Yegor-Hughes-Mercer is Top-5 line in the league. Scorer-Playmaker-two way player.
Devils drafted goalie by top-20 pick.
Severson isn`t a part of the team, Graves too. Nasreddin too.
One or both Zacha and Bratt will be no longer Devils.
Smith will be traded(before his bridge deal will come to an end).

Some bold future predictions. I agree with the Zacha/Bratt prediction. The Sevs and Nasreddine aren’t very controversial. Smith may have Hughes armor keeping him on the team long term.

Reactions: Guadana

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
Some bold future predictions. I agree with the Zacha/Bratt prediction. The Sevs and Nasreddine aren’t very controversial. Smith may have Hughes armor keeping him on the team long term.
J Hughes armor will keep him as long, while L Hughes sword will knock him out of the team. In five years, I HOPE the team will have some problems with the cap. To free up a lot, you need to remove a lot.

Reactions: My3Sons

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad