OT: Where will we be 5 years from now?

HersheyBob27

Apr 5, 2014
Canada
I'll try to be a little weird and have fun. As always, in general.

I will change the city of my living. Again.

Mercer will play with Hughes. Yegor-Hughes-Mercer is Top-5 line in the league. Scorer-Playmaker-two way player.
Devils drafted goalie by top-20 pick.
Severson isn`t a part of the team, Graves too. Nasreddin too.
One or both Zacha and Bratt will be no longer Devils.
Smith will be traded(before his bridge deal will come to an end).
Agree zacha and bratt likely both gone I give it three years tops

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
How is it possible there's still any thread here from 2009 since the format change wiped out most of the dated threads?! :laugh:

The last thread on the last page I see has a December 2012 thread on it. Maybe it just goes by the last time a post was made in the thread prior to the last couple days.

There's another necro I considered bumping, with a few interesting third jersey concepts. I pretty much smashed it out of the park with my mockup.

K2oUx66.jpg

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
I use to post on the espn msg board back then. Anyone else?

I was on njdevs before finding HF. That place was awful.

Old internet was baaaaad.

EDIT: Went looking and apparently I joined there after joining HF. 13 years is a long time.

Last edited:

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
I was on njdevs before finding HF. That place was awful.

Old internet was baaaaad.

EDIT: Went looking and apparently I joined there after joining HF. 13 years is a long time.

I think I did the same but I posted at another now defunct hockey board after joining here instead, then came back here after that one died a long, slow painful death. There's only one other Devils board I sometimes post at and it's kind of gone to shit recently. This place is actually more upbeat than that one.:laugh:

Combat Koala

Tough buildings never die
Oct 29, 2014
Kind of crazy looking back at 2009 posts and seeing some of the same guys still around. Also crazy to see guys with 10k+ posts I've never seen before.

Pretty surprised I've been here 6+ years already.
Time flies, man. It feels like I registered yesterday to discuss the nonexistant prospect pool and to see Mr. Tough Building tell the audience in the post-game presser that they ran into a hot goalie... again. Started lurking around the cup run.

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
i was there with the same name before coming here…..what a shithole that became due to a specific mental f***ing moron that just wouldnt shut up ….hopefully they cant procreate cause well... the world needs less idiots

I think I might even know which one you mean. A few of us split that place at the same time and couple of them kept their usernames (including myself)... I'm going to have to see if I can remember which ones they were.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
I think I might even know which one you mean. A few of us split that place at the same time and couple of them kept their usernames (including myself)... I'm going to have to see if I can remember which ones they were.

i know Wingman77 came over to this board from there…dont see him post much around here anymore though…solid poster

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad