Speculation: Where does Tavares end up?

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Well it has to be between Toronto and San Jose now I see Tampa and the islanders being out now
there are two other teams available as well. Too many people are just going along with all the leaf fans who keep saying "he's coming home, etc.." There had been zero evidence that he is. Its all been speculation. He may very well pick Toronto but until its official i'm not buying into any vague tweets.

Reactions: Todd1a

jrgtml67

Sep 12, 2011
there are two other teams available as well. Too many people are just going along with all the leaf fans who keep saying "he's coming home, etc.." There had been zero evidence that he is. Its all been speculation. He may very well pick Toronto but until its official i'm not buying into any vague tweets.

Yea there has mirtle a leaf pro sports writer tight with dubas said stay up 30min later said it's close but go to bed but if they get the call to announce it they will

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Yea there has mirtle a leaf pro sports writer tight with dubas said stay up 30min later said it's close but go to bed but if they get the call to announce it they will
I'm fully aware of that, and of the multiple other posts you've made in the main thread stating the exact same thing, but thank you for the info anyway. ;)

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
It's starting to feel like a smoke/fire thing with JT and the Leafs. I think he's gonna sign there. Bad news for the Atlantic, obviously.

Reactions: Todd1a

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
This will be the last day I pay attention to it, the anticipation is slowly morphing into irritation for me. Unfortunately I don't know what else is in the works, although July 1st is usually a busy day, spending a wee bit too much time reading forum posts.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
I got a bad feeling Tavares is going to Toronto and I think Boston and Tampa were only in the talks to put pressure on Toronto to pay more

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Yep you don’t let JVR and Bozak walk if your not getting a Tavares
Yes, I've thought the same things.
I hope that they'll announce him soon, so this story can finish.
And maybe, tomorrow, I hope to see the breaking news about Karlsson to Vegas...So both of these stories could end.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Callahan and Coburn both have 16 team trade lists. Killorn I highly doubt would be moved. Full NTC

A name I haven't seen mentioned who might get dealt is Gourde. I love me some Gourde and he's my favorite forward, but he'll want to get paid next summer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad