NFL: When will the Pittsburgh Steelers lose their first game?

When will the Steelers lose their first game?

• Total voters

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
I think this game against Baltimore is when it happens. Everyone’s down on the Ravens and this is a game the Ravens suddenly really need against a divisional opponent and chief rival.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Yeah, as a Steelers fan I would have much rather have seen the Ravens win yesterday. They are now going to be in desperation mode. That said, I think PIT will find a way to get it done.

Goalie_Bob

1992 Vezina (2nd)
Dec 30, 2005
Pittsburgh
Meh, running backs are a dime a dozen. They still have a good offensive line and LJ, there running attack will be just fine.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
ravens weren't gonna beat them on thanksgiving anyways with how bad they've been playing

if they can get past the bills in week 14 i think they'll go undefeated

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I have this feeling that Washington will pull off an upset next week.

Washington will commit to running the ball. Smith may be more accurate than any passer they've faced this year (Tannehill being the most accurate so far). The Skins have a pass rush to give the Steelers fits.

I'm a Steelers fan, but I know they've been schizo this year. If they come out like Wednesday or the Cowboys game, then this Skins team can beat them. Whether they will is another matter.

That said, I see them as a dog at Buffalo.

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
I think Pittsburgh will be a motivated team against Washington. Everyone to a man players and coaches know how bad they were Wednesday.
Buffalo is going to give them all kinds of problems in a couple weeks

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Giants winning makes this game even more important for Washington.

Idk but my gut is feeling the upset here.

Buffalo is absolutely good enough to straight beat them. Not 4 day rest question marks or anything like that. Bills are a solid team.

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
I think there's a decent chance Washington pulls off the upset today, but I'm thinking next week vs Buffalo is when they finally lose.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad