When is the season ender press conference?

nuck

Schrodingers Cat
Aug 18, 2005
Did I miss it? Shouldn't it be pretty soon? I think last year it was just a couple of days after elimination.

At that time Dubas had accepted responsibility for the failure. I guess he will do that this year again.

Last edited:

ChickenMcNugget

Jun 20, 2014
Ontario, CA
Let me debrief you and save you time

I accept responsibility. I didn't give Keefe what he needed
We made some great progress. We came together as a team to comeback
We feel strong going into next year
We still believe in this team. The answer is that locker room

-kyle Dubai

Also something about a learning experience.

Reactions: saffronleaf

BayStBullies

Burn the Boats!
Apr 1, 2012
@BayStBullies

-kyle Dubai
It might be the locker room, but not the players in it.

Last edited:

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
Nobody cares what Kyle has to say. If he doesn't win a couple rounds next year, he may be gone.

Actions speak louder than words. We All know they need AP.
Perhaps you and some others don't care, but the Op might, as they asked about it. Personally, I will listen to what he has to say- though I know it is PR for the fans. In short, there are at least some people who care what he has to say.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Mirtle said to look carefully in the way they talk tomorrow. It could signal how big the changes will be.

Unnecessary hype from Myrtle IMO

Prepare for a lot of cliches and high level comments, while accepting the blame for their failure.

No sense in making big proclamations since it only adds public pressure to make big moves this off-season which other GM's can exploit.

If it's one thing I learned is that what management (and the players too for the fact) say to the media doesn't really matter. Actions speak louder than words.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017

Prepare for a lot of cliches and high level comments, while accepting the blame for their failure.

No sense in making big proclamations since it only adds public pressure to make big moves this off-season which other GM's can exploit.

If it's one thing I learned is that what management (and the players too for the fact) say to the media doesn't really matter. Actions speak louder than words.
Thats a good point.
Wednesday probably won't tell us anything, but I so feel there will be a significant change. Honestly I feel the team is good, but maybe a different mix is needed.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017

Of course, the press conference is PR for the fans and I guess media, but still I am going to watch.

Reactions: saffronleaf

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
It would be so entertaining if somehow truth serum could be slipped into their coffee. Hear what the really think.

Reactions: supermann_98

Mr Knies Guy

Jul 5, 2008

-kyle Dubai
"We need to look at ourselves in the mirror"
"You need to experience things like this to grow"

if we were any good we would of made the playoffs no?
This is not a good TEAM. There are talented players. There is a superstar developing well. And then there are some really bad players with no heart, no grit, no intangibles and unfortunately for Kyle - those things are rarely found in numbers or fanciful metrics.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
"We need to look at ourselves in the mirror"
"You need to experience things like this to grow"
Exactly, basically the prolonged version of this:
EfE77S9X0AEfbe6

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad