WhatWouldJarmoDo: The Columbus-themed Mock Draft

Xoggz22

Mar 4, 2002
Columbus, Ohio
:flames

With the 22nd pick in the 2013 NHL Draft, the Calgary Flames organization is proud to select, from Prince Albert of the WHL, Defenseman Josh Morrisey

Miggus

Feb 8, 2011
:nucks

The Vancouver Canucks select, from the Quebec Remparts of the QMJHL, Adam Erne.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
How come the only guys to pick D after Pulock went were us and calgary. Ain't gonna be no O left at 29.:help:

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
How come the only guys to pick D after Pulock went were us and calgary. Ain't gonna be no O left at 29.:help:

5 den went in the top 20?who else did you expect to get taken in the top 20?
Jones
Nurse
Risto
Zadarov
Morrissey (some don't even have him until the late 1st to 2nd.)

grindline

Mar 29, 2013
England
Whereas the last two picks have been relatively straightforward I suspect we will have a huge divergence of opinions for this pick. What I suggest is that anybody can post a name and one sentence of justification. In about 15 hours I will put every name in to a poll and let people vote.

grindline

Mar 29, 2013
England
Bogdan Yakimov- his coach has suggested he is incredibly similar to the 17 year old Evgeni Malkin.

Arturi Lekhonen- a first round winger if not for injuries

Conor Hurley-a project that might take a few years but full of play making abilities

Pavel Buchnevic-potentially high offensive ceiling for a pick at this position

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Jason Dickinson. Don't know much about this guy who hasn't been a big scorer yet, but Craig Button calls him "a player who has terrific upside and he may just be beginning to 'tap into' his vast potential."

Nanabijou

Booooooooooone
Dec 22, 2009
Columbus, Ohio
Fucale should be considered here. Picking a goalie instead of a forward well make Espen's head explode, though.

Not 100% sure who i an voting for yet, but he should be in the poll.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Fucale should be considered here. Picking a goalie instead of a forward well make Espen's head explode, though.

Not 100% sure who i an voting for yet, but he should be in the poll.

A goalie? WTF?

:bolts :bones::scared:

Seriously if real life played out this way I could see taking Fucale here. No kidding. You can never have too many good goalies.

For forwards I guess I'm leaning to Morgan Klimchuk.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad