What's your curve?

JLHockeyKnight

IMA Real American
Apr 19, 2006
North Central Jersey
I just switched from the Bauer Lindros/Kane/P88 to Mission's Rafalski because I saw a very light Fuel on clearance at the Flyers Skatezone. I played with it Sunday, had 2G, 2A, and we won 12-8. My wrist shot just got a lot faster with this stick, and my backhand improved (had a goal where I roofed a backhander. Going to be sticking with this curve for a while.

superhakan

Gaudreauby Baker
Dec 2, 2008
What do people think of the CCM Octo gun with the Tavares curve? Has anyone tried it out? I have been thinking of getting one but i would like some input on the sticks tendencies. Any feedback is appreciated.

dannythekid

Nov 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I use an Ovechkin right on CCM VYL stick. I have a habit of getting the puck up high so I went with the Ovie that has less curve and the face is a bit more closed... Nice shots and improved my backhand abit.

blueberrydanish

May 5, 2009
I use an Ovechkin right on CCM VYL stick. I have a habit of getting the puck up high so I went with the Ovie that has less curve and the face is a bit more closed... Nice shots and improved my backhand abit.
Ov curve I have is basically made for roofing

NYRSinceBirth

Feb 24, 2007
Mid, 9/16", closed/neutral. AKA Gaborik/Coffey.

CCM Thornton/RBK Bergeron (P30) too, C21 from Koho, all good for me.

AIREAYE

Jun 7, 2009
Im using the Bauer P106 Gagne again on my X:40, it seems perfect, I can make passes and shoot better with it. The P92 I used before had too much curve and I couldn't pass as well

NYRSinceBirth

Feb 24, 2007
Great slapshots with those ... I've used them before and still have 3 woodies here with the Thornton. I have used the Coffey which used to be the Sherwood P.M.P. 5030 woodie for quite a spell. Cheap sticks that were great sticks.

I love how the blade finds the puck, so to speak. I get a fair deal of garbage goals, amd these hooks seem to always cradle the puck perfectly, no matter how quickly or sloppy the shot/opportunity is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad