GDT: What? Your New Jersey Devils @ Arizona Coyotes, What? 9 PM, MSG+, What?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Impressive 300+ goals 700+ points...they just showed his stats on the NHL Network.
Similar to Cammalleris numbers.
363 goals and 406 assist for Vanek in 999 games
Very good career. Looks similar to Camms career statline. Two very comparable players. If Mike didn’t burn out he would have gotten 1000 games 300+ goals and 700+ pts. He played just over 900 games.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Similar to Cammalleris numbers.

Very good career. Looks similar to Camms career statline. Two very comparable players. If Mike didn’t burn out he would have gotten 1000 games 300+ goals and 700+ pts. He played just over 900 games.
Vanek will probably break 800

NjDevsRR

Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
I’m doing my part to help the team by drinking for them!

Also, I saw Quenneville earlier while walking around the shopping center next to the arena and he definitely made a Hard right turn away instead of continuing to walk towards me haha. Looked like maybe he was with his mother and girlfriend so I wonder if families made the trip given the nice climate.
Enjoy :thumbu:

Reactions: Colin226

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
Fantastic logic. You just contradicted your entire argument about respect with this post. :laugh:

When I respondded to DD about the goalie selection I didn’t even see who it was. Actually, if I knew it was DD then that post may have had a little more spunk to it. :sarcasm: It was a harmless post. Either put me on ignore or just mind your business and stay off the internet if that of all things got you in a tizzy. Enjoy the game.

I actually don’t mind that third line because we need to roll out 4 responsible lines since our collective defensive game is atrocious
DD is a meme 'round these parts, it's part of his celebrity status

i don't even know if he posts his comments seriously, or if he does it to get a rise out of us. honestly, i feel like it's a bit of both

@Devils Dominion

NjDevsRR

Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
DD is a meme 'round these parts, it's part of his celebrity status

i don't even know if he posts his comments seriously, or if he does it to get a rise out of us. honestly, i feel like it's a bit of both

@Devils Dominion
Which makes it bizarre that @Maine Fan got upset at me for posting what I did (which was practically nothing in these parts). And I honestly didn’t even look who I was responding to, had nothing to do with DD and everything with sitting a hot goalie on a shutout streak.

DD’s prescence adds a lot on here which leads to many conversations which is why I don’t mind him at all. Even though he can drive us all crazy sometimes. :naughty:

Last edited:

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
Which makes it bizarre that @Maine Fan got upset at me for posting what I did (which was practically nothing in these parts). And I honestly didn’t even look who I was responding to, had nothing to do with DD and everything with sitting a hot goalie on a shutout streak.

he’s 84 my dude. he’s allowed to say whatever he wants at that age, for real

NjDevsRR

Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
They seriously need to make these their primaries again. LOVE THEM, and the crescent moon center ice as well.

1BBFAAFA-88D7-422A-963C-1A0B5E09BC4A.jpeg

Edit: Wait, do they still do the moon logo at center ice? Can’t remember.

Reactions: Dead Coyote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad