GDT: What? Your New Jersey Devils @ Arizona Coyotes, What? 9 PM, MSG+, What?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
Emperoreddy successfully lobbied to make this happen. I should give him a raise :snide:

i’m just curious, what’s the reasoning for not having every thread be live? it’s such an awesome feature. would it cause overall slowness on the site?

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
i’m just curious, what’s the reasoning for not having every thread be live? it’s such an awesome feature. would it cause overall slowness on the site?

Well business speaking it's better that people refresh the site I would guess (I'm not privy to such things :P)

But for GDTs which are fast moving/flowing so far it has increased overall posting which is also good for business.

I'd wager that non-GDTs don't move fast enough to move the needle.

Reactions: MartyOwns

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Bring home a win!

I’m doing my part to help the team by drinking for them!

Also, I saw Quenneville earlier while walking around the shopping center next to the arena and he definitely made a Hard right turn away instead of continuing to walk towards me haha. Looked like maybe he was with his mother and girlfriend so I wonder if families made the trip given the nice climate.

Reactions: My3Sons

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Lmao WUT? Who the heck are you telling me what I can say on here. Are you Devils Dominions mother? What a weird thing to say. :laugh: DD can defend himself, and he does that just fine.

He said he thought Kinkaid should have started, yes he has a right to say and think that and I have a right to say that is nuts because it is insane to sit a hot goalie on a dominant two game shutout streak.

You were disrespectful with your comment. When you asked who am I to speak up, just another poster here expressing my opinion. I believe these forums demand respect.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
You were disrespectful with your comment. When you asked who am I to speak up, just another poster here expressing my opinion. I believe these forums demand respect.
Had nothing to do with you, DD is a big boy and the post wasn’t even harsh. It was a fun way to disagree. Theres a lot worse on here, lighten up.

Maine Fan

Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Had nothing to do with you, DD is a big boy and the post wasn’t even harsh. It was a fun way to disagree. Theres a lot worse on here, lighten up.

Why didn't you jump disrespectfully on NJDevs26 who posted before your comment he preferred KK tonight?

Did you read other posts like Emperoreddy that you said you liked that disagreed respectfully.

I think you singled out DD with the intent of being disrespectful towards him. Just my opinion.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I love a good mix up...in fact I love saying stuff I don't really believe just to get a reaction...on occasion :)

But I don't think any of that is appropriate on the GDT. The GDT is one place I think should be just rooting for the Devils... unadulterated homerism...

I only have two rules for myself... nothing too controversial on the GDT

And support fellow Devil fans on the main board...although I almost never go there and when I do I hardly ever say anything.

Reactions: Nubmer6

NjDevsRR

Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Fantastic logic. You just contradicted your entire argument about respect with this post. :laugh:

When I responded to DD about the goalie selection I didn’t even see who it was. Actually, if I knew it was DD then that post may have had a little more spunk to it. :sarcasm: It was a harmless post. Either put me on ignore or just mind your business and stay off the internet if that of all things got you in a tizzy. Enjoy the game.

I actually don’t mind that third line because we need to roll out 4 responsible lines since our collective defensive game is atrocious

Last edited:

Maine Fan

Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Fantastic logic. You just contradicted your entire argument about respect with this post. :laugh:

When I respondded to DD about the goalie selection I didn’t even see who it was. Actually, if I knew it was DD then that post may have had a little more spunk to it. :sarcasm:

I actually don’t mind that third line because we need to roll out 4 responsible lines since our collective defensive game is atrocious

You just can't accept responsibility or ownership. Bye

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Hey Palmieri is tied for 5th in the league with Kucherov in goals from a Right Wing. :)

NjDevsRR

Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Hey Palmieri is tied for 5th in the league with Kucherov in goals from a Right Wing. :)
Just looked up Kucherovs stats, 69 pts in 41 games. Like WUT? :sarcasm:

But thats impressive. Hopefully Palms is the replacement for Hall if he decides to sit out the all star game. He deserves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad