Line Combos: What Would Your Lineup Look Like After The Recent Moves?

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
Pyatt - Richards - Gaborik
Nash - Stepan - Hagelin
Kreider - Miller - Callahan
Boyle - Halpern - Powe

McDonagh - Girardi
Stall - Del Zotto
Stralman - Gilroy

Extras - Asham, Bickel, Eminger

Callups -
F: Haley, Ferreiro, Hrivik, Jean, Palmieri, Mashinter, Thomas
D: McIlrath

Injured - Sauer

i think that's everyone...i intentionally left Segal and Newbury off the list. Hope to not see them with the Rangers. sorry.

AWall THE CLAW

Jul 23, 2010
Looks like Gabby is back on the RW. Good.

http://www.nyrangersblog.com/2013-a...rik-to-left-wing-experiment-over-for-now.html

About .5 GPG like freakin' clockwork. Love him and I hope he finds it in his heart to stay on Broadway after next year. We can't give him a huge contract; but maybe Gabs becomes one of those "wants to win" guys at age 33 and sticks around. I'd hate to think of Gaborik as being among one of the many journeyman free agent mercenaries that dot Ranger recent history. I believe he's meant so much more to the team than that.

Bardof425*

Looks like Gabby is back on the RW. Good.

http://www.nyrangersblog.com/2013-a...rik-to-left-wing-experiment-over-for-now.html

About .5 GPG like freakin' clockwork. Love him and I hope he finds it in his heart to stay on Broadway after next year. We can't give him a huge contract; but maybe Gabs becomes one of those "wants to win" guys at age 33 and sticks around. I'd hate to think of Gaborik as being among one of the many journeyman free agent mercenaries that dot Ranger recent history. I believe he's meant so much more to the team than that.

I agree.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Pyatt - Richards - Gaborik
Nash - Stepan - Hagelin
Kreider - Miller - Callahan
Boyle - Halpern - Powe

McDonagh - Girardi
Stall - Del Zotto
Stralman - Gilroy

Extras - Asham, Bickel, Eminger

Callups -
F: Haley, Ferreiro, Hrivik, Jean, Palmieri, Mashinter, Thomas
D: McIlrath

Injured - Sauer

i think that's everyone...i intentionally left Segal and Newbury off the list. Hope to not see them with the Rangers. sorry.

Who is this Stall character you're including in our lineup?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad