Shut your five hole
Apr 14, 2021
I believe they call this Hackey
1714186098519.gif

Reactions: Snow Arc

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
So if results hold out then the Avs draw Vegas but Edmonton gets the Canucks?

I'd rather play a fully healthy Canucks and spot them 2 PPs a game than play Vegas. Or if Dallas pulls it off Avs face Dallas without home ice.
Yes. Even though I think Dallas is the better matchup for the Avs, not sure if the Avs beat the Jets that I would want to see a Dallas team that’s rallied from being down 0-2 at home. Best case is probably that series going to 4OT game 7 with full line brawls the next 5 games til there’s no one left for either team

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
Yes. Even though I think Dallas is the better matchup for the Avs, not sure if the Avs beat the Jets that I would want to see a Dallas team that’s rallied from being down 0-2 at home. Best case is probably that series going to 4OT game 7 with full line brawls the next 5 games til there’s no one left for either team
Dallas must win next game. Please. Can't let Vegas win in four.

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
That hit is fine, not sure how that was a penalty. TvD was caught staring at the puck like he was getting flashed or something.

It's worse than a regular season game, both of these teams need to be eliminated ASAP.
The hit is late, blindside, head of steam, nasty distance from the board. It's the kind of hit that you do to injure the opponent. I hope he gets his comeuppance one day.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snow Arc

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad