What to do with our defense next year?

Funf

Sep 17, 2013
Philadelphia
Much like Bran using his abilities as a warg to inhabit Hodor, I firmly believe that Giroux took over Grossmann's body for that shift.

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
Oh look. Mind readers.

What's that supposed to mean? There were a lot of people that knew the JVR/Schenn trade sucked from the moment Homer made it. It was a terrible trade if only based on the potential of both players. How they've played since then only reinforces the idea that Homer got boned.

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
What's that supposed to mean? There were a lot of people that knew the JVR/Schenn trade sucked from the moment Homer made it. It was a terrible trade if only based on the potential of both players. How they've played since then only reinforces the idea that Homer got boned.

My point is that there is a lot of reasons for criticizing Schenn. No point in stating that people have a "stigma" because he was an early round pick. That's only one reason out of a multitude and an incomplete story. I know plenty of casual fans who know nothing about where he was picked and crap on him plenty. The end all reason isn't the trade, it isn't where he was picked -- people shouldn't psychologize. It isn't one thing. There is certainly a whole picture to a player. Maybe I'm nitpicking.

And I know about disliking the trade. I was one of the people who wasn't the biggest fan because I thought the value was off.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad