Zeroknowledge*

Bourque – Plekanec - Gionta
Pacioretty – Desharnais – Cole
Galchenyuk – Eller – Gallagher
Moen – White – Prust

Ginu

Feb 25, 2009
www.twitter.com
If you guys want a team that plays tough, sometimes penalties will happen. Taking White out would be the dumbest move and completely contradict our entire change in philosophy. You'll be telling Prust, Moen and Armstrong to tone it down. Our group has gelled together because of how these guys have stood up for one another. Those of you saying White should be benched should give their heads a shake.

Pacioretty - Plekanec - Cole
Bourque - Eller - Gionta
Prust - Galchenyuk - Gallagher
Moen - White - Armstrong

If you're willing to bench Armstrong, Gallagher and Eller, you should be able to bench our pseudo number-one center who hasn't produced in the first three games to try Galchenyuk at center with a bigger group down the middle. We only have 4 games to test him out. We should try it if we're planning on doing this whole rotation thing.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Are you sure about that? I suspect you are thinking of Diaz... I didn't hear any glowing reports of Weber's play during the lockout.
Diaz was very good but Weber had solid success too. He was the leading defenseman scorer on his club. In fact, he had more points than most forwards. He put up 21 points in 32 games.

ClasslessGuy

May 10, 2010
Chelsea, QC
If you guys want a team that plays tough, sometimes penalties will happen. Taking White out would be the dumbest move and completely contradict our entire change in philosophy. You'll be telling Prust, Moen and Armstrong to tone it down. Our group has gelled together because of how these guys have stood up for one another. Those of you saying White should be benched should give their heads a shake.

Pacioretty - Plekanec - Cole
Bourque - Eller - Gionta
Moen - White - Armstrong

If you're willing to bench Armstrong, Gallagher and Eller, you should be able to bench our pseudo number-one center who hasn't produced in the first three games to try Galchenyuk at center with a bigger group down the middle. We only have 4 games to test him out. We should try it if we're planning on doing this whole rotation thing.

So we put desharnais in the press box?

PricePkPatch*

Paccioretty Eller DD
Bourque Pleks Gio
3rd and 4th status quo

Put Cole in the box

You probably don't remember since you only joined last August..

But Cole was also sleeping in the first games last year. He'll wake up; the man is a hardworker. He'll catch the beat.

You won't wake him up by sitting him.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
I'd put Eller in the gally line, wither at LW or C. Prust has been great, and he's a great team guy, he won't mind moving to the 4th. I agree White has taken some bad penalties, but he brings more than armstorng atm so I'd sit armstrong.

doubleaxes

Nov 25, 2012
Diaz was very good but Weber had solid success too. He was the leading defenseman scorer on his club. In fact, he had more points than most forwards. He put up 21 points in 32 games.

just to put right: Diaz was quiet better in stats with 32 7 23 30 +19 while Weber was 32 5 14 19 -2. Best Geneva D men was/is Goran Bezina (Swiss NT and Geneva captain.) Weber was second best D of team.

Gabe84

Bring back Bonk!
Feb 13, 2007
Montreal, QC
The Canadiens have benefited greatly from the added toughness of having Prust on the third line and having a pure energy and defensively sound 4th line. I absolutely do not want a Gally-Gally-Eller third line. Eller is not soft, but he's not tough by any means, and those two kids are going to get pushed around.

It pains me to say this, but the only way this team is going to keep its identity while giving Eller some decent TOI is by sending down either one of the Gallys.

He's been the least effective on the #1 line, yes.

Completely disagree. He's been pretty good and far better than Cole.

V13

Fire Sell Tank
Sep 21, 2005
M1 Habsram
Bourque – Plekanec - Gionta
Pacioretty – Desharnais – Cole
Galchenyuk – Eller – Gallagher
Moen – White – Prust

This

I'd rather see Armstrong scratched than White. Not that he did anything wrong but he's the ideal candidate as the odd man out if needs be imho. White is all heart , grit , energy and sandpaper. You don't remove a guy like that from a lineup and that even if he took some bad penalties.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Sadly, nobody deserves to be taken of the roster at this point.

Well, possibly Kaberle, but it's irrelevant.

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven
White has taken like one bad penalty unless I missed something else.

He took the 5mins last game + misconduct and two 2mins in 2nd period last game. Both of which could of been costly had the Caps been in better shape on the PP. Not the end of the world but he certainly can't keep that pace every game.

MTL-rules

Nov 17, 2006
He's been the least effective on the #1 line, yes.

Are you only looking at the scoresheets or actually watching games ? Look who's in front of the net disrupting the goalies on each goals his line scored...

DD hasn't been great, but to warrent him to sit in favor of Eller, I mean come on. What has Eller actually done to warrent this adoration ? Being tall and a first round draft choice ?

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven
Pacioretty - DD - Cole
Bourque - Plekanec - Gionta
Moen - White - Armstrong

Emelin - Markov
Diaz - Gorges
Bouillon - Weber

Ad