What punishment does Scheifele get from the League? UPD: will have phone hearing today

What's the punishment?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MadMslm

Jun 16, 2018
Well major penalty in the last minute of play is an automatic suspension, so that’s one game already.

I guess Parros might only give one game, that makes 2.

Not expecting more than that. Could see if its only one. Deserve way more because intent is clear head or not.

Scheifele lost his cool all game long and even hit Chiarot while he was down on the ice with no helmet. After the hit he looked like a mad man with his eyes open. It’s a clear charging with skates leaving the ice. I’d give him the series but I’m not expecting much especially that he has no history.

Monsieur Miz

Nov 3, 2017
I'm honestly so pissed at the main board reaction.

Already got my first infraction in a long time.

He should be done for the playoffs. That was a completely dirty hit that only comes because their team was terrible.

f*** you Mark Schiefele. Persona non grata en Montreal.

Got all my infractions posting there. Too many goofs, I can't handle it.

I can't believe what I'm reading.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
It has to be at least 5 Games.............................has to be...
Maggie the monkey will spin the wheel of justice, and come back with at least 5 !!
Scheifle may be cnsidered not a dirty player, but that changed, tonight.....what a POS.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
Well major penalty in the last minute of play is an automatic suspension, so that’s one game already.

I guess Parros might only give one game, that makes 2.

Not expecting more than that. Could see if its only one. Deserve way more because intent is clear head or not.

Scheifele lost his cool all game long and even hit Chiarot while he was down on the ice with no helmet. After the hit he looked like a mad man with his eyes open. It’s a clear charging with skates leaving the ice. I’d give him the series but I’m not expecting much especially that he has no history.

He should be gone for the series, but like yourself I’m only expecting 2 games.

Reactions: MadMslm

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013
1st liner with no suspension history (if I'm not mistaken) injuring a 4th liner during the playoffs ...

I say 3 games but it's probably going to be 2.

The NHL actually came out and said they don't want to dictate length of suspensions for particular actions, because if they did they would have to apply such a suspension to a star player, which may take away from league revenue/TV ratings.

They literally said this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad