What punishment does Scheifele get from the League? UPD: will have phone hearing today

What's the punishment?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I'd be even happier if they fined Maurice for calling it a clean hit when they already gave him the major and suspended him for 4 games. That's basically saying the refs aren't doing their jobs correctly to the public.

Reactions: McGees

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
f***ing take that god, I'm surprised people really thought it would be less, but I get the expect the worst when it comes to us lol

That was a devastating and unnecessary hit and it better of been punished by more than 1 stinking game and a fine
Let's blow these f***ers out of the water now, for Jake!

Reactions: habsfan891

MTL-rules

Nov 17, 2006
4 playoffs games for a superstar with no prior suspension... Pretty solid.

He might come back before Evans, but I'll take it... Unless Evans's carrer is at stake

Reactions: habsfan891

Koivu11

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
At least he’ll still have to answer in Game 6 if it goes that far.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
4 games? Never suspended before. I would have settled for 3, fully expecting a fine or 1 game, so that’s more then I wanted.

but it just proves once again that the dpos operates like it has no f***ing idea what it’s doing
Scheifele does have a story of pulling stupid shit when he's frustrated though. The stupid hit last night was no surprise.

Reactions: MasterDecoy

MTL-rules

Nov 17, 2006
Honestly am shocked. That's a big suspension for a guy without history (which is stupid to consider anyway) and in the playoffs (also stupid to consider). Anyone who thinks that was a legal play is pretty far off base.
Tell that to Paul Maurice

dkd

May 4, 2012
Canada
4 playoffs games for a superstar with no prior suspension... Pretty solid.

He might come back before Evans, but I'll take it... Unless Evans's carrer is at stake

I can't see Evens coming back in less than a month after being knocked unconscious.
He'll be back next season.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
I'd be even happier if they fined Maurice for calling it a clean hit when they already gave him the major and suspended him for 4 games. That's basically saying the refs aren't doing their jobs correctly to the public.
I can't wait until someone asks Maurice about this tomorrow. For a "clean hit" his guy just got suspended 4 games. So either Maurice was wrong or the league was wrong, either way he will have to explain himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad