What is your favorite Canucks logo/jersey

TTOMO

Aug 30, 2011
Port Moody, BC
Why the Canucks have never sought out Crayola as corporate sponsor is beyond me. The Canucks have worn everything Crayola's ever come up with.

Whenever I wear my white Linden stick and rink jersey with my black skate logo jacket, I feel like I'm wearing every colour of the rainbow.

Seattle Totems

Apr 14, 2010
Why the Canucks have never sought out Crayola as corporate sponsor is beyond me. The Canucks have worn everything Crayola's ever come up with.

Maybe they can do a collage of the Canucks' uniforms and make a community banner for the west end.

Hal 9000*

The flying Vee was the coolest- especially for the times. Too bad about the colours though, I'm still waiting for the flying Vee to come out in blue, green and white.

Rogi

Jun 20, 2012
B.C.
okakdRt.jpg

7OI8cZH.jpg

fOlhUux.jpg

Love the top jersey with the new stick and rink.

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
There was a mockup floating around somewhere, and it was GORGEOUS!

On here or on the Canucks board? I must see this, I always thought the V style would look good with vintage/current colors.

As an aside, it realy bothers me that Smyl's #12 jersey in the rafters was changed to the green & blue. Colours he never wore.

I don't know why the current regime seems so down on the downhill skate logo. Many of the best players in our history wore those colours.

How awesome would it be to see the Canucks in those jerseys for a game or two? Maybe it's just me, but I grew up with that logo and I love it.

Actually, Smyl did wear the original colors - as a rookie in '78 (probably pre-season), the last year of the original jerseys - there's a black and white photo of him wearing #45 in the 78/79 Canucks yearbook.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad