What is your favorite Canucks logo/jersey

Virtanen2Horvat

BoHorvat53
Nov 29, 2011
Vancouver
Vancouver_Canucks_1000.jpg

I guess these are all of them and I found this on Bing. Anyways what is your favorite Canucks logo/jersey. I know I like the 3rd jersey we have now with the Millionaires patch.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Can't go wrong with 1994 jerseys and the stick-in-rink jerseys. The Millionaire ones that we will wear later in the season will be high up on my list too.

Wizeman*

why dont they just take the 'V' from the millionaires and put our blue green colors in it?

BB6

Feb 14, 2012
Canada
I would love to see them wearing the old skate uniform for one game, I think that would be pretty damn awesome.

Interior Cascadian

Apr 2, 2007
Olympia, WA
If the current homes were a tad bit darker, I'd claim those as the perfect homes. They're still my favorite darks, but it's not a strong field.

It's a tie between the current roads and the vintage white in the second post for favorite whites.

I think if done properly, a green jersey with a lot of gray, and blue and white accents would make a killer 3rd jersey- similar to Plymouth's 3rds. Ten gold stars to someone with Photoshop who's bored and wants to humor us with mocks, maybe a Stick-&-Rink or Johnny Canuck logo on those plymouth 3rds.

Wisp

Nov 14, 2010
orca

orca

orca

alpha-predator

favourite aquatic animal

orca

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
I like the updated Stick and Rink ones. It's a farce that those aren't out regular jerseys, IMO.

That's an actual logo-- the current ones only look good because when you watch the games, you don't see the front of the jerseys as much as you see the rest of it, which looks great.

The current logo/text combination looks like bad clip-art

Vankiller Whale

Fire Benning
May 12, 2012
Toronto
I like the updated Stick and Rink ones. It's a farce that those aren't out regular jerseys, IMO.

That's an actual logo-- the current ones only look good because when you watch the games, you don't see the front of the jerseys as much as you see the rest of it, which looks great.

The current logo/text combination looks like bad clip-art

The stick-in-the rink looks nice, and I'm happy with it as the third jersey, but it's far too generic to be our regular jersey.

The orca itself is a great logo.

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
The stick-in-the rink looks nice, and I'm happy with it as the third jersey, but it's far too generic to be our regular jersey.

The orca itself is a great logo.
In the way that the Bruins or Leafs logos are too generic, sure. I think it's the perfect regular jersey, and think the Orca is a poor team logo

Vankiller Whale

Fire Benning
May 12, 2012
Toronto
In the way that the Bruins or Leafs logos are too generic, sure. I think it's the perfect regular jersey, and think the Orca is a poor team logo

They're called Maple Leafs, hence the Leafs. And the Bruins have a "B" in their logo. The stick-in-the-rink has no particular connection to any background or team name whatsoever. It's nice, but has no soul.

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
It's a 1970s alarm clock. Just ask anyone who doesn't know it's a hockey logo. Quarter past ten???

I like the black with skate as it is a great colour scheme. It has held up well.

I also like our current colours, strong and simple and will look good in 20 years. The colour scheme should hold up, not too many fadish things like piping or crazy colours. C orca with Vancouver works on it.

Last edited:

Crows*

Best jersey in team history IMO

I just wish they would go full time to these and make a white version.

0927-van08a-burrows.png

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
They're called Maple Leafs, hence the Leafs. And the Bruins have a "B" in their logo. The stick-in-the-rink has no particular connection to any background or team name whatsoever. It's nice, but has no soul.
I think the Orca's connection is weak at best anyways, though. Also, the stick and rink is supposed to be a "C"

The Skate logo has even less relevance.

Can the stick and rink logo potentially be better if it had more relevance? Sure, but beggars can't be choosers. The alternatives aren't any better, and it looks really simple and great.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad