What is the coldest weather you have ever literally had to "deal with" since the day you were born

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
lmao @ "success" of managing a fast food restaurant at 40 and just now being promoted to manager. Some amazing stuff there. Definitely worthy of a first place trophy.

He’s a 40 year old loser who works a desk job and pretends to be a 20 year old twink and starbucks manager.

It’s creepy.

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
He’s a 40 year old loser who works a desk job and pretends to be a 20 year old twink and starbucks manager.

It’s creepy.
I think that maybe perhaps you have "d0xx3d" the wrong person and that in and of itselve is actually super creepy in the sense that you are also upset about this and been literally spending months trying to utilize methods such as:

1. Lying
2. Deceit
3. Misinformation campaigning
4. Rumours
5. Dissing

Just to support an erroneous narrative of your creation, imagine.

Grow up.

Reactions: Urblock

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
lmao @ "success" of managing a fast food restaurant at 40 and just now being promoted to manager. Some amazing stuff there. Definitely worthy of a first place trophy.
People have different definitions of success. Like you have those super douchey watches that you think are cool and make you look successful. Vick runs a successful Starbucks branch and from the sounds of it, could wind up as a big wig at corporate one day.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I have a hard time believing anything that this clown of an OP says, but I find it funny that even when he's making up stories, he still makes himself look like the incompetent clown.

Chonged

Apr 24, 2018
People have different definitions of success. Like you have those super *****ey watches that you think are cool and make you look successful. Vick runs a successful Starbucks branch and from the sounds of it, could wind up as a big wig at corporate one day.

I have to agree he could find himself pretty far up in the coffee industry before he knows it.

People judging others successes when they haven't lived one day in their life. Sm*h

phrenssoa

Nov 21, 2014
Winnipeg
Past couple days in Winnipeg we’ve seen highs of -34 and -31 with daytime temperatures dropping as low as -53 C (-63 F) with the windchill.

In fact it’s been the coldest major city in the world in that timespan.

Walked to work in the morning and my fully charged phone died within a few mins of stepping outside.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
People have different definitions of success. Like you have those super *****ey watches that you think are cool and make you look successful. Vick runs a successful Starbucks branch and from the sounds of it, could wind up as a big wig at corporate one day.

lmao @ buying watches to "look successful"

my Rolex was a gift from my father. I buy really dumb shit but most of it people wouldn't have any idea what it is. I dress like shit, and I always will, no matter how big of a thousandaire I become.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
this is actually the watch I wear 90% of the time while i'm working and such

yk7z7mS.jpg

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
man that scaling is so poor with the updated site. sorry for everyone who has to see that. I'm not going to edit it though.

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
It Was January of 1999, Coldes`t month in Decade`s. We Hadn`t seen a Truck pass nor Passenger; it was Too Cold `n` they were all Frozen Shut. All the Neighborhood kid`s were Close`d, 2 cold 2 Play! We Were Shiverin`g `n` Shiverin`g `n` Shiverin`g `n` Shiverin`g `n` Shiverin`g. GranPappy said Hey Kid`s, Let`s get a Pizza Goin`g. So We Order`d An Pizza `n` Tip`d the Delivery Boy $19.99, 1 penny for Every Degree that it WASN`T outside. We All Huddle`d aroun`d the Pizza for Warmth `n` that`s wen I realize`d: This Is Goin`g 2 Be A Long Winter. :clap::clap::clap::clap:
This is painful to read, so I didn't. What an absolute cluster****.

Coldest I've ever experienced was -38 celsius. Luckily there's almost never any wind when it's called up here (northern Sweden). But, I had to go to the dentist by bike, my ear tip almost had a frostbite.

TJ Hooker

May 25, 2017
lmao @ buying watches to "look successful"

my Rolex was a gift from my father. I buy really dumb **** but most of it people wouldn't have any idea what it is. I dress like ****, and I always will, no matter how big of a thousandaire I become.
That’s because you have no taste, not because you don’t spend money on clothing. You spend money, just on terribly ugly clothing and accessories.

TJ Hooker

May 25, 2017
It Was January of 1999, Coldes`t month in Decade`s. We Hadn`t seen a Truck pass nor Passenger; it was Too Cold `n` they were all Frozen Shut. All the Neighborhood kid`s were Close`d, 2 cold 2 Play! We Were Shiverin`g `n` Shiverin`g `n` Shiverin`g `n` Shiverin`g `n` Shiverin`g. GranPappy said Hey Kid`s, Let`s get a Pizza Goin`g. So We Order`d An Pizza `n` Tip`d the Delivery Boy $19.99, 1 penny for Every Degree that it WASN`T outside. We All Huddle`d aroun`d the Pizza for Warmth `n` that`s wen I realize`d: This Is Goin`g 2 Be A Long Winter. :clap::clap::clap::clap:
Gosh bless.

Reactions: Jiminy Cricket

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
That’s because you have no taste, not because you don’t spend money on clothing. You spend money, just on terribly ugly clothing and accessories.

Show me what the ideal man looks like.

Yoga pants? Lululemon? Skin tight jeans? Fitted buttondowns? Show me.

Sep 19, 2008
imagine having a keyboard that still has such embellished bevel

who seriously has keys that stick out that much anymore :laugh:

Most keyboards

url

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
imagine having a keyboard that still has such embellished bevel

who seriously has keys that stick out that much anymore :laugh:

Most keyboards

url

If there's one person on one thing i'm willing to take criticism from, it's you on keyboards bruh.

First you hate on the Model M, widely regarded as the most impressive typist keyboard in the history of technology, followed by clowning on full-fledged new-breed mechanical keyboards?

You're a joke.

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
If there's one person on one thing i'm willing to take criticism from, it's you on keyboards bruh.

First you hate on the Model M, widely regarded as the most impressive typist keyboard in the history of technology, followed by clowning on full-fledged new-breed mechanical keyboards?

You're a joke.
Can you please stop trying to make this thread about you and the stuff you buy? Some of us are actually trying to talk about the weather, coldness.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
Can you please stop trying to make this thread about you and the stuff you buy? Some of us are actually trying to talk about the weather, coldness.

I think everyone would prefer if you would walk outside without a jacket and slowly fade away into non-existence. So don't come at me with this hot fire.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
I'll bring it back for you though.

My company's office is in Detroit, and obviously they're going through this weather.

This was from one of the dudes on the development team

upload_2019-1-31_8-55-8.png

ridiculous.

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
I think everyone would prefer if you would walk outside without a jacket and slowly fade away into non-existence. So don't come at me with this hot fire.
I think that you don't speak for "everyone" and if you do it would be "everyone" who is basically stupid/jealous/full of hate in their heart/idiotic and probably all "incels" so maybe you should st*u and gt*o and try to improve your own life instead of trying to diminish other's lifes to make yourselve feel somehow superior because you are NOT superior you are just a flabby boy who buys pre-scuffed shoes for $400 dollars and stuff that has "SUPREME" typed on it that is probably chinese merchandise marked-up 50,0000% because ignoramuses like you buy it to feel like you are better than people who actually get laid.

Reactions: Urblock

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
I think that you don't speak for "everyone" and if you do it would be "everyone" who is basically stupid/jealous/full of hate in their heart/idiotic and probably all "incels" so maybe you should st*u and gt*o and try to improve your own life instead of trying to diminish other's lifes to make yourselve feel somehow superior because you are NOT superior you are just a flabby boy who buys pre-scuffed shoes for $400 dollars and stuff that has "SUPREME" typed on it that is probably chinese merchandise marked-up 50,0000% because ignoramuses like you buy it to feel like you are better than people who actually get laid.

one clarification; did you mean $50,000 or $500,000? I don't think "$50,0000" means anything of value.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad