What is the coldest weather you have ever literally had to "deal with" since the day you were born

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
Heat is different. Temperature alone really doesn't describe discomfort. I lived in Florida for years and 95F in Florida is far, far worse than 110F in Arizona. Humidity is the oppressive component, and Thailand is a good example because the lowlands can be insufferable.

...you need to move. :laugh:

Easier said than done ;)

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
Heat is different. Temperature alone really doesn't describe discomfort. I lived in Florida for years and 95F in Florida is far, far worse than 110F in Arizona. Humidity is the oppressive component, and Thailand is a good example because the lowlands can be insufferable.

...you need to move. :laugh:

So true about humidity. Live in the midwest and 90° with humidity is awful. Visited some family in Phoenix and it was 114° when we landed. I was fine in a long sleeve shirt.

member 157595

So true about humidity. Live in the midwest and 90° with humidity is awful. Visited some family in Phoenix and it was 114° when we landed. I was fine in a long sleeve shirt.

The midwest can be particularly tough because they run the whole gamut of weather, from extreme cold to extreme heat, due to their inland location. Chicago in particular has very unpredictable weather, which is annoying because A) it's a great city; and B) so many freaking airlines want to make you have a layover there.

I live less than 10 miles from the Atlantic Ocean, it's very rare for us to get < 0F.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->