Post-Game Talk: What else is there to say... Leafs lose 5-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacquestrapless

Jun 5, 2011
Mississauga
You think they would have done anything? I mean really?

Our problem tonight was because we didn't dress someone like Orr?

Really? Really...?

Wow.

I wouldn't mind losing as much if we went down swinging. Have Devane on the fourth and Broll on the third. Crashing and banging all night!

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Its bringing energy, finishing a check, taking physical pressure off your skill guys, making room for the other lines to skate more freely. And what about the fans - no hitting , no fighting, no aggression - you gonna pay $330 per ticket for the crap we endured tonight?

They do nothing of that in their 4 to 5 minutes a game.

They can't even skate... how can they finish a check.

Bullseye

Jun 14, 2012
Niagara
Rielly has played very well....out played the vets.

omg - this is so hard to take. No plan no timetable no vision no sense - hit repeat - fire the coach - hire the saviour - hit repeat - fire the coach... and so on and so on...

Pat Burns and Pat Quinn after that it disappeared... Randy got it back for half a season but now he has been declawed - he is not a real coach right now they have him in a cage. He is done.

Leafspoison*

Well, 0 for 2.....and on home ice.

Its ok. For the first time i am not stressed with this team. I, for once, want a true tank.

Blufreezy

May 1, 2013
Kessel = shameless lump of ****.

Set to start sucking on biggest contract in Leafs history and what does the turd do?

Decides to come to camp as the doughy **** that he is. And then the smirking **** BRAGS about it...

This is why the Leafs are worthless. They picked up a known one-dimensional, weird, primadonna **** who wasn't wanted by a winning organization.

The Leafs promptly make him the highest paid in the history of their ****ed organization.

Any organization with an ounce of character and winning team culture would have the shameless **** on the trading block faster than the puke can shove a cookie down his fat ****ing gullet.

Not the Leafs...:laugh:

His dominant career has meant nothing because of these 2 games. You're right.

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
I'm sure this team will string together some wins and then everyone will think everything is ok. But this team just doesn't have it.
When Franson comes back who sits? Gardiner or Rielly? Can't take out Percy.
And trade Phaneuf to start.

sommervr

Feb 25, 2013
...and has never happened.

If he got the opportunity he could do exactly that.

I mean as long as we are giving attaboys for standing in front of the net without falling might as well give Ashton one

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
My lines for tomorrow

JVR - Kadri - Clarkson
Lupul - Bozak - Kozun
Komarov - Santorelli - Winnik
Ashton - Holland - Panik

Yup. The guy missing is intentional

Cap'n Flavour

Mar 8, 2004
Flavour Country
Yaaaawn. They're not even exciting or interesting to watch. Just disorganized, playing the same awful crap system that hasn't worked ever. I thought Kadri was buzzing too, but he also had two bad miscues in the defensive zone, including losing Sutter on his goal. But of course, that wouldn't have happened if Kessel wasn't slow and late getting to the point, which I guess is the only part of Carlyle's system that the players understand.

Also noteworthy is Kadri starting with Winnik on the RW at ES but Clarkson on the PP, then Panik for a shift, then Kozun and Kessel. :shakehead

Lups best player by far tonight. First line.....nadda

Bozak had another goal on a beautiful feed from Percy. There's your chemistry.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Also,

Great;

Clarkson
Percy

Good;

Rielly
Komarov
Santorelli

Okay

Bernier (other then the 1st period he was great, but in the 1st he was awful, so it balances out)

Meh

Phaneuf
Lupul

Terrible

Pretty much everyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad