Post-Game Talk: What else is there to say... Leafs lose 5-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sip

Jul 18, 2013
I can't believe I'm saying this but the only guy that played with any fire was Lupul.

Mindrust

Feb 28, 2013
People need to stop paniking. Lots of good teams start out bad and then find their groove.

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
No effort even. Gave up half way through the game.

What a bunch of entitled *******s.

How do you not show up for the 2nd game of the season, at home, on a Saturday?

Give the Penguins credit, they were trying their best vs. what the Leafs did, should have been a total blow-out!

Percy is looking completely NHL ready though, they can't possibly send him down or sit him in the press box.........right?

Jimmy Firecracker

Fire Sheldon.
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
Its the arrogance that drives everyone else nuts around the league. The Leafs can do no wrong -- they even get a 1st line centre for a 2 round pick! That what was being posted here in the pre-season about Peter Holland.

Anaheim knew what they had in Peter Holland and gladly traded him for a 2nd rounder. They knew what the had in Gardner when they threw him into the Lupul deal.

We need to draft high and often and develop long and smart and stop jumping to conclusions before evidence is seen.

Completely agree. This keeps up and it'll be time to start hoarding picks instead of giving them away.

YearsintheWilderness

Jul 15, 2007
Kessel = shameless lump of ****.

Set to start sucking on biggest contract in Leafs history and what does the turd do?

Decides to come to camp as the doughy **** that he is. And then the smirking **** BRAGS about it...

This is why the Leafs are worthless. They picked up a known one-dimensional, weird, primadonna **** who wasn't wanted by a winning organization.

The Leafs promptly make him the highest paid in the history of their ****ed organization.

Any organization with an ounce of character and winning team culture would have the shameless **** on the trading block faster than the puke can shove a cookie down his fat ****ing gullet.

Not the Leafs...:laugh:

diceman934

Help is on the way.
Jul 31, 2010
NHL player factory
Rielly easily our best D man...Sadly he is the youngest. Kadri played like he cares as did Clarkson, Lupul and Santo...Kessel is not out of shape my rear end.

We need to purge the useless....but sadly it is to hard to do...see you Carlyle...you can not coach heartless.

Bullseye

Jun 14, 2012
Niagara
split up rielly-gardiner

How about do the responsible reasonable thing - sit them and play veterans and then work them in a bit at a time so they can learn and develop good habits rather than playing them all the time like they are the veterans and watch them develop bad habits and develop and protect those bad habits and then turn on the coach when he takes them to task about it.

91Stammer*

Feb 11, 2014
Leafland/Richland
Rielly-Gardiner pairing was standout tonight, I think Clarkson was the best forward tonight and I wish Kozun gets another look at the top lines, he has been good and was making good passes all night long.

Joseppi

Oct 12, 2008
Kepler-22b
Rielly easily our best D man...Sadly he is the youngest. Kadri played like he cares as did Clarkson, Lupul and Santo...Kessel is not out of shape my rear end.

We need to purge the useless....but sadly it is to hard to do...see you Carlyle...you can not coach heartless.

Percy was looking really good out there too, can't discount him

Kyle Doobas*

On the bright side, that's probably going to end up being one of our worst games of the season

...right?

..........right? :(

diceman934

Help is on the way.
Jul 31, 2010
NHL player factory
How about do the responsible reasonable thing - sit them and play veterans and then work them in a bit at a time so they can learn and develop good habits rather than playing them all the time like they are the veterans and watch them develop bad habits and develop and protect those bad habits and then turn on the coach when he takes them to task about it.

Rielly has played very well....out played the vets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad