OT: What do you think about this new board design?

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
I'm slowly getting used to it now. As some of the bugs seem to have disappeared. I to have jumped to the dark side.

Yeah after navigating around more today I don't really mind this now. The dark mode is great, although I've been using a Stylus style to give me dark mode on HF for a couple of years now but I can now stop using that style.

I like the new ignore option of not only ignoring a poster and not seeing their posts but now you also have the choice of them not being able to see your posts anymore as well.

Reactions: Habs10Habs

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
Yeah after navigating around more today I don't really mind this now. The dark mode is great, although I've been using a Stylus style to give me dark mode on HF for a couple of years now but I can now stop using that style.

I like the new ignore option of not only ignoring a poster and not seeing their posts but now you also have the choice of them not being able to see your posts anymore as well.
Wow I didn't know about that option. Though sometimes I'll get on a roll and start posting. I'll forget that there are others here, besides me. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: sheed36

Pickles

Apr 25, 2017
In the jar'o
It's the first time I am able to sign in since the migration. I was stuck in a recapcha loop/Error 504 yesterday, everything worked fine on the first try today. So I guess that issue is fixed now.
Yep it is fixed. I'm finally able to log in on my pc.

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
Can somebody help me. Since the update, i can't log in with my phone... Am i the only one

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
guys little help please. I usually log on in my ios and on firefox on my mac. both gives error.
I was able to log with chrome on pc. Anyone can help to get it to log on with my normal ways?

in firefox i get this message "Security error occurred. Please press back, refresh the page, and try again."

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
They added a new notification tab already today so that's an improvement already

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
messy for a couple days. I prefer this layout to the old layout. Much, much easier on my eyes, imo

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
If it stops the auto refresh and deletion of posts prior to saving then I will call it a win. I don’t like the layout much, but having your posts deleted mid write up was more annoying than anything else imo. I can handle the rest. Dark mode is a bonus.

I also like the “currently online” indicator that seemed to be lacking in the previous version. Overall it feels like an upgrade to me. At least, so far.
Thought that was just happening to me, got so frustrating I’d started typing posts in email and copy and pasting

Extra large font and dark view works for me, still getting used to the layout

Gaud

May 11, 2017
Well i couldnt log in at first (security error or something). Is the hover function gone? It used to be that i could hover over a thread and i would see a preview popup. Thought that was useful. Happy about dark mode tho

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad