OT: What do you make of this new look board?

Zonk

Jul 2, 2012
I cannot see the post game thread. I do not have anyone on "ignore". Other posters have complained about this, but I have not seen any advice on how to resolve it.

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
Issue just started.

When you reload a page, everything is fine.

then the ads popin and the spacing is off

CCA5F189-79D4-4F0E-9BCD-EB93235363AB.png

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
these ignore buttons are annoying.

You should have to click a thread to ignore it.

Mobile

854A47AD-0BE5-4035-9750-88DDB3138E4C.png

Mad hatter

Go Leafs Go
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2017
Acton Ontario
I only have a phone so not sure what the site looks like on a computer but the advertising is horrible. It’s always right in the way when I want to go to the up or down page arrow or the top to click back to the main page.

slozo

Aug 28, 2011
Newmarket, ON
Like most updates, I don't like it or really think it was necessary - at least cosmetically - but that suggestion for Dark Mode was extremely helpful, so there's that.

And now my avatar has severed my son's head and feet off, what's with that?!? Crimminy.

slozo

Aug 28, 2011
Newmarket, ON
I think this would be fixed if you cropped your avatar to a square then re-uploaded.
...if I had that picture still on my computer (I don't) or if I had the time to search up that old photo in my stored cache of thousands of photos (I don't really). So I just updated it with a pic of my son from last year's summer team.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
I have to say that I really really like the desktop site... looks good and functions nice too... some quirks but overall good.

Still cannot stand the mobile version.. too much information missing for me (page numbers of threads being number 1 right now).

For those having issues seeing threads, have you tried clearing your browser cache?

toronto money leafs
Sep 29, 2017
Paris
I've been waiting 13 years for this site to have dark mode. Now I won't blind myself before bed anymore. Also last site migration took a few weeks for the admins to work out the kinks, so things will probably gradually improve over the next bit. I will say it was a bold move to switch over 9 days before the busiest day of the year. lmao
The last site allowed you to change the colour layout from white/black to black/white. And it would essentially become a real dark mode, not this ugly ass grey shit I'm using now.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00