Post-Game Talk: We're going to game 7! 2-1 Leafs win! Phaneuf and Kessel score!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
Great time at the ACC, wicked atmosphere.

Union Station was a gongshow after the game. Love the passion, but a whole bunch of idiots. Must be what MLSQ is like every night. :laugh:

As for the Bruins plane situation:

tumblr_mecyh7mwpJ1ry4qim.gif

MoeMoney

Mar 11, 2012
1 hour, 22 mins plane ride from Toronto to Boston, the only advantage is Boston players are thrown off of their routine.

Early wake-up call.

Bus ride from Downtown Toronto Hotel to Pearson in Mississauga.

Customs.

Flight.

Drive to wherever they need to go.

Don't even try to act like this doesn't mean anything. It's a huge break for the Leafs.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Great time at the ACC, wicked atmosphere.

Union Station was a gongshow after the game. Love the passion, but a whole bunch of idiots. Must be what MLSQ is like every night. :laugh:

As for the Bruins plane situation:

tumblr_mecyh7mwpJ1ry4qim.gif

That's a freaky little child.

LEAFSIN4

Jan 14, 2013
Hahaha we just followed the bruins team to the Westin hotel and heckled at them. Cops didnt let us get close, but Chara heard us.

I got the Thank You Kessel chants going on in section 104, ****ing crazy. Whole place went wild...

Outside the game was amazing. Couple of guys tried burning a Bruins jersey but couldn't get it going..

Never been to a playoff game for any sport, today was just ****ing amazing.

#loveTHISteam

Last edited:

mix1home

Sep 29, 2009
Toronto,ON
Put Jagr and Chara both on their lower backs - It takes determination.
Score game winning goal to send PO series to game 7 - It takes skill.
Hearing that ACC chant "Thank you Kessel!" - Priceless!!!!

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Early wake-up call.

Bus ride from Downtown Toronto Hotel to Pearson in Mississauga.

Customs.

Flight.

Drive to wherever they need to go.

Don't even try to act like this doesn't mean anything. It's a huge break for the Leafs.

Pattern wise it is a disruption, Ward on TSN actually said it was an advantage to them as it breaks a pattern because they were on a downward spiral with their regular routine.

The Leafs are in charge of their own destiny, play our best game, and we should win it. I am not sure we have even played our best game yet.

inthe6ix

Oct 3, 2008
Toronto, Canada
I couldnt here what Cherry was saying after the game because I was in a loud bar. Anyone have a youtube clip of it?

GO LEAFS GO

Cherry was pissed because Scott Oake brought back up the fact that Cherry/Ron said Dion cost us game #4 with his pinch in OT, rather than talk about all the good things Don said about Dion's play afterwards.

LEAFSIN4

Jan 14, 2013
Bruins are staying at Westin Harbour Castle If anyone has any really loud horns :P

haha we just followed their bus their. They were at the Canyon Creek but we missed out, so we followed them to the Westin. The cops didn't let us near them, but we heckled anyways.

I was screaming out go leafs go outside as loud as i could after

**** boston

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
haha we just followed their bus their. They were at the Canyon Creek but we missed out, so we followed them to the Westin. The cops didn't let us near them, but we heckled anyways.

I was screaming out go leafs go outside as loud as i could after

**** boston

You followed them from the arena just to heckle them? :shakehead

YearsintheWilderness

Jul 15, 2007
The weird spectacle of the old freak Cherry who has carte blanche to say whatever he pleases on CBC.

So Oake didn't say exactly what Cherry had just said. Everyone can relate to the most obvious storyline that Phaneuf has more than made amends as compared to the Game 5 mistake. What interviewer wouldn't mention it?

But the old freak wants to make sure it's all about him...

:laugh:

mix1home

Sep 29, 2009
Toronto,ON
Shame it's a back to back. Garbage scheduling.

GO BUDS!!!!

I respectfully disagree. Boston got two 2 days breaks in the beginning of the series, but now they will pay the price as they looked extremely tired out there. As I said before the series started, NHL played nice with Bruins and gave them the rest, but the longer series went the better chances we got. We have a lot of young legs there and Bruins cannot master more than one period of good hockey last 3 and even 4 games. Don't give them easy offense, play physical and use speed and make Bruins move their legs too, push the tempo of the game and that will bring us victory!

It's not to say that Bruins will not bring the best they have. It's game 7! The winner takes it all!

Go Leafs Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA