Post-Game Talk: Welp - Leafs Lose to the Wings 4-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blufreezy

May 1, 2013
You guys don't think that someone throwing a jersey on the ice makes a difference do you? :laugh:

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
You guys don't think that someone throwing a jersey on the ice makes a difference do you? :laugh:

I think if it did someone would of done it about 10 years ago. Didn't it start last year in Edmonton? I think Eakins also got water or something spilled on him.

ECanuck

Jan 7, 2010
Hamilton

I don't get how the players get upset with a fan throwing the jersey on the ice. The players take a dump on that jersey many nights. Take tonight for example: Beyond the third line and Percy there was a lot of poop around the maple leaf sweaters. :naughty:

hockeyes

Jun 15, 2013
The worst part of the game to me was the fact that Detroit looked like hot garbage yet still dominated the Leafs. Just how bad can they be to lose to that.

pcruz

Mar 7, 2013
Vaughan
I don't get how the players get upset with a fan throwing the jersey on the ice. The players take a dump on that jersey many nights. Take tonight for example: Beyond the third line and Percy there was a lot of poop around the maple leaf sweaters. :naughty:

Playing Devil's Advocate here, but wasn't that third line on the ice for 2 goals against?

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
Do you think Molson is mocking us by making their lite beer 67? I think they are

Incetardis

Sep 17, 2013
Absolutely no flow to their game tonight... Painful to watch

The most interesting part of the game was the suspense around Millen finally getting his sweater on the ground story out Lol

Anything to Nonis at the Nucks/Oilers game or a coincidence?

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
I really don't care if a guy throws a jersey. With how frustrating the team has been for so long there is bound to be breaking points of frustration for people. Incredibly costly tickets so that the average person can't got to many games. I'd say it's a waste after spending that money to get in, but within reason people can do what they want with their stuff. If the complaint was anything getting thrown on the ice I'd agree, but if it's just about it being a jersey I don't care that much.

Either way this team needs to figure itself out on home ice. Been pretty pitiful for the home crowd to this point. Early on, but they've got to get their heads together here.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Absolutely no flow to their game tonight... Painful to watch

The most interesting part of the game was the suspense around Millen finally getting his sweater on the ground story out Lol

Anything to Nonis at the Nucks/Oilers game or a coincidence?

I am sure he is making a deal that is not in our best interests as we speak. Same goes for Randy on any given night. He can't get this team to compete consistently and constantly forms terrible D pairings.

Incetardis

Sep 17, 2013
I am sure he is making a deal that is not in our best interests as we speak. Same goes for Randy on any given night. He can't get this team to compete consistently and constantly forms terrible D pairings.

I don't think Nonis has made a "bad" deal yet. Bad signings... for sure but his trades have been solid. Bernier for spare parts and a 2nd, Polak for Gunnarson, Kozun for whatever plug went back the other way. I guess the Holland trade hasn't really panned out and would prefer the picks at this point but other than that his track record is pretty decent.

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
ya bad loss, same old complaining
tank for mcdavid trade blah blah blah and fire carlyle

2morrow
leafs DESTROY BOSTON
OMG PLAYIUFFS COP WUN !!!!

cut me a break
teams have bad losses, tough ones
like thing said, professionals are still human

Hardly unique to a fanbase that has seen the futility year after year.
It's only been 4 games for the Oilers as well but check out:
#herecometheoilers
It's not just the Leafs.

showtime8

Jun 30, 2010
Toronto, ON
You can tell when a team quits and that looked like the case.

I don't think you can blame Reimer for any of the goals really.

I absolutely love the way the Red Wings move the puck. On and off the stick and you can't keep up with it. It's really a simple analogy. Which moves faster... the puck or the skater?

Semantics

PUBLIC ENEMY #1
Jan 3, 2007
San Francisco
Glad I missed this one :laugh:

43% team Corsi, and Kadri's line was only 24%... Percy was 5-20 for 20%. WTF happened?

It's looking like a solid lottery chance this year in any event, as long as Carlyle is around. The NYR game we only won because Lundqvist handed us the game, and Colorado was on the second half of a back to back and played like garbage.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Not happy with the team... not happy with... well, never mind, it won't change a darned thing by complaining! It is, what it is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad