Post-Game Talk: Welp - Leafs Lose to the Wings 4-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
bad game. Nothing to do but get ready for the next one and hope it won't be the same

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Missed it, just got back. Looks like I didn't miss much. :laugh:

I got into an argument with a fan at some restaurant I was at cause he legitimately believed Phaneuf was an AHL defenseman. Like legitimately, it was the most mind numbing argument I've ever had.

Erdinger

Oct 6, 2011
Toronto
We better hope the Leafs are going to be good on the road this season because they've been awful at home so far.

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
Reimer with an ok game. Two goals were nothing he could do, another he could have stopped but it would have had to have been desperation, and a soft goal.

The good:Third line, Percy, Kozun

The bad: Franson, 4th line, first line, Phaneuf

The ugly: Kozun injury, Kadri, Lupul.

gravyface

Jun 22, 2010
Phaneuf - Franson pairing had me cringing before they even dropped the puck. What was Carlyle thinking? And just ice 7 D-men for crying out loud. Your 4th line's a joke, Randy, and you never play them; let Franson go out there for the PP and offensive zone starts only.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
It doesn't even make sense to go back to last season. Its a new season and the record should start fresh

See - usually that makes sense - but when the GM is the same, the Coach is the same and the Core is the same of 3 collapses and being collectively great/bad in a game... i don't blame people for not starting fresh. it doesn't feel like it is, truly. it was just like we unpaused them

Missed it, just got back. Looks like I didn't miss much. :laugh:

I got into an argument with a fan at some restaurant I was at cause he legitimately believed Phaneuf was an AHL defenseman. Like legitimately, it was the most mind numbing argument I've ever had.

:laugh:

Murphy Blue

Live blue
Nov 12, 2008
Newfoundland
Reimer with an ok game. Two goals were nothing he could do, another he could have stopped but it would have had to have been desperation, and a soft goal.

The good:Third line, Percy, Kozun

The bad: Franson, 4th line, first line, Phaneuf

The ugly: Kozun injury, Kadri, Lupul.

lets give lupul a pass because he's likely not 100%

gtp

Jun 30, 2010
In my lab.
m7tfg1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events