Post-Game Talk: Welp - Leafs Lose to the Wings 4-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveleaf

#FIREKEEFE #MIGHTBETIMETOFIRESHANNYTOO
Mar 23, 2010
Canada
For this team, getting the pick out of their own zone, is a complete mystery. This was downright embarrassing.

Simcoe23

Feb 2, 2011
I think Kyprios wants to punch out Damian Cox and I for one wish he would. I can't stand that arrogant little *****.

theTTC

Aug 17, 2010
Hey you mental midgets that manage this embarrassment: 4th line - Broll, Devane, Carrick

leafstilldeath*

Want of this team:
Franson, Phaneuf, Bozak, Lupul, Clarkson,

Must Keep:
Gardiner, Rielly, Percy, Kessel, JVR, Komarov

Indifferent (keep or trade)
Holland, Winnik, Santorelli, Booth, Frattin, Kadri, Winnik, Polak, Robidas, Panik, Ashton, Kozun,

Still thinking (Not sure what they are worth):
Bernier, Reimer

Playoffs or TANK (top 3 pick). No other option

Erdinger

Oct 6, 2011
Toronto
I include Carlyle as part of the team but even if Babcock was coaching the team would still be bad.
Agreed it certainly isn't all Carlyle. I don't think any coach has any chance of getting this group all going at the same time. Just a bad mix of really highly paid players and plugs.

Pocket Hercules

Business in the front, party in the back.
Jun 19, 2008
York Region
I think Kyprios wants to punch out Damian Cox and I for one wish he would. I can't stand that arrogant little *****.

I love how Damien portrays the fan as "unoriginal" and "Oooh, look at me!" when ironically enough, he's carved out a pretty lengthy career in journalism doing the exact same thing.

Jacquestrapless

Jun 5, 2011
Mississauga
Blow it up sky high. We cannot win with this core. Trade Kessel and Dion for King's Ransoms. Suck for this year. Get high pick.

Am i overreacting? Yes. But I don't think we are going anywhere with those two as our highest players.

daveleaf

#FIREKEEFE #MIGHTBETIMETOFIRESHANNYTOO
Mar 23, 2010
Canada
After a couple glasses of red, your statement made me laugh.

Other than it was a loss, the Leafs were really entertaining, ... kind of Buster Keaton style.

Hahahaha. Here's to spelling mistakes.

theTTC

Aug 17, 2010
The fourth line was literally what was holding this team back.

Parade planned.

Glad you enjoyed this stick-checking floating no-hitter no-energy snooze fest. Keep spending your money on it, genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad