Post-Game Talk: Well We Win! Devils 2, Leafs 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Jvr post game on the disallowed goal

"I told him to watch it back after the game. Maybe he can apologize next game, cause that was brutal"

Only time I've seen the refs apologize was in the NBA - and that was the league apologizing for the refs.

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
JVR wasn't the only one upset about the goal.. look what happened to me:

What did I do?

you're not allowed to talk on other teams boards in a way that defends the leafs. however, fans of other teams can troll on our boards all they want.

the HF double standard.

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
you're not allowed to talk on other teams boards in a way that defends the leafs. however, fans of other teams can troll on our boards all they want.

the HF double standard.

I thought it was a legitimate post though. The goal was a bad call, and universally accepted.

Last edited:

TieClark

Jun 14, 2011

the HF double standard.

No kidding. I'm permanently banned from the Bruins forum because I was trying to explain there was no insult intended with the Toronto Stronger sign at MLSQ during the playoffs.

Erdinger

Oct 6, 2011
Toronto

the HF double standard.
And if you defend the Leafs versus the troll a roving mod from that team will infract you. I'm down with it now though so won't do anything wrong again. Well not after this transgression anyway.

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
I thought it was a legitimate post though. The goal was a bad call, and universally accepted. Somehow posting a legitimate argument is trolling..

thats my point. it'll always be misconstrued as trolling if we do it, no matter how valid or non offensive a post it is.

Snow Dog

Victorious
Jan 3, 2013
GTA

the HF double standard.

Don't feel bad,I just got one on the Sens board,someone is very sensitive.

Ciao

Jul 15, 2010
Toronto
if there was a way after this horrendous stretch that we make the playoffs and win the cup this year ...

i don't know what would be better
reading everyone's mind blowing
or celebrating the win :laugh:

This team is not playing nearly well enough to do either. Maybe another year!

Diatomic

Mitch Matthewlander
Mar 12, 2013
Air Canada Centre
Careful the Sens mod might just infract you for that.

The majority of mods on this site give out infractions like candy. I once got a infraction on a trade proposal where half the team was being offered for yakupov and I replied "are you high?". And I got an infraction, big shocker.

Erdinger

Oct 6, 2011
Toronto
The majority of mods on this site give out infractions like candy. I once got a infraction on a trade proposal where half the team was being offered for yakupov and I replied "are you high?". And I got an infraction, big shocker.
I've had 2. The first one from one of ours I totally deserved. The last one was NHL officiating style.

Duffman955

Mar 4, 2010
Rielly seriously needs to work on his shot.

Also, I don't see the big time plays he was making in Junior at the NHL at all. Someone needs to help this guy find his way.

Snow Dog

Victorious
Jan 3, 2013
GTA
Rielly seriously needs to work on his shot.

Also, I don't see the big time plays he was making in Junior at the NHL at all. Someone needs to help this guy find his way.

He needs a mentor and who on this team is going to do that.Phaneuf,not likely.

Duffman955

Mar 4, 2010
He needs a mentor and who on this team is going to do that.Phaneuf,not likely.

Phaneuf doesn't have experience struggling to make it out of Junior.

He kind of just hit the NHL running and didn't see much adversity until much later in his career.

Someone who has a more similar playstyle to Rielly would be really helpful.

Purity*

Jan 29, 2010

True statement is true. The bias and double-standard is extremely annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad