Post-Game Talk: Well I'm Freeeeeeee, Freeeee Fallin'... Pens -1, CBJ-2

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
How the **** can JR sit up top with JB, BG, and TF as his assistants and Dupuis as his eyes and not ****ing see how much of a shake-up this team needs, yeah they will not win the cup this year, which isn't a 100% no, but the chances are not good, but the freaking culture of this team is just so god damned pathetic.

I sat there seeing that short handed goal go down and it was just...utter disbelief.

Is this how Leafs fans feel? To have hopes get dashed consistently?

The only part I am even proud of in this game is finding out Perron is the biggest trash talker on the team. I love the addition of Perron, Hornqvist, Spaling, Downie, and Comeau...but with all of that goodness there is turd cutters like Adams, Sill, Kunitz, Bortuzzo, Greiss, and Scuderi.

When is the expansion stuff going down? I think I would like another team to let me down from the start so I don't expect too much.

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
Another game where the pens didn't seem to put much effort into, especially early on.

+ Pens are now in a wildcard spot, you hate to see your team lose, but being in a wildcard spot is what's best for this team.

And with the way the NYI NYR and Caps are playing you gotta like the pens chances to stay a wildcard team.

Hopefully they draw the Atlantic division champion.

deczola

Jan 21, 2015
Philadelphia, PA
The handling of Perron is a joke. Dude is the third most talented player on the team.

Perron is not the 3rd most talented player we have.....that's insane.

Have you noticed how Crosby's game has totally fallen apart since he became his line mate. Trust me, it's not coincidence.

If Perron is your 3rd most talented player than you are the Oilers!!!!!!

Last edited:

penguins2946*

At least if we keep losing, we'll get embarrassed by an Atlantic team instead of a Metro team in the playoffs.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Save us Mike Babcock, you are our only hope.

Hopefully we miss the playoffs, the way we are playing, there is no positive in making them. Higher management has to wake the **** up. Mario, I am looking at you, the country club atmosphere has to go away.

penguins2946*

Have you noticed how Crosby's game has totally fallen apart since he became his line mate. Trust me, it's not coincidence.

If Perron is your 3rd most talented player that you are the Oilers!!!!!!

Who is more talented than Perron in the Pens forward group?

May 10, 2010
+ Playing Shadow of Mordor instead of watching this pointless game
- Fans paying to watch Kunitz with Crosby even after waiting 37 seasons to get him other wingers

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Maybe if we miss the playoffs Uncle Gary will gift us Mcdavid.

I don't even know what to say with this team any more. I'm mentally exhausted thinking about all their problems.

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh

Crosby has been awful this year. Perron has made him worse?? Lol Sid and kunitz playing keep away is what is ruining that line.

Btw who is our most talented player after Sid and Geno? Adams?

Black Label

Aug 6, 2009
Amsterdam
Trade everybody

tumblr_n4h4kyyVaL1smcbm7o1_500.gif

penguins2946*

I live in MTL. We can't lose to them, I felt that in 2010, trust me it was so bad. I don't want to experience that again.

Who would embarrass us the worst between Montreal, Tampa or NYI? Because that's who I want to play.

Vega

Nov 25, 2005
Socal
Not that it'll magically fix all our problems but can't JR waive Adams already and let Bobby F. play? Adams is like a cockroach.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012

Perron is amazingly talented and he most definitely is at least our 4th most talented player as I see it as (in order) Malkin, Crosby, Letang, and then comes Perron.

deczola

Jan 21, 2015
Philadelphia, PA
I love the addition of Perron, Hornqvist, Spaling, Downie, and Comeau

WHY?

Comeau was signed as a 4th liner and should play there.

Spaling is an average NHL player at best being paid semi-decent money.

Perron KILLS Crosby's game. I like Perron alot, but get him the hell off Sid's line. He needs to play on a line that let him does what he does best.

Downie after his initial solid play (like he did on every team he ever played for) has completely fallen apart and is our worse overall FRWD.

Hornqvist.....loved it when we got him but is showing me next to nothing. Needs to be off of Malkin's line.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
If i was JR i'd trade Kunitz for a bag of pucks right now. I don't give a damn about the return. Just get out of here. Biggest obstacle to icing the best top 6 this team can.

Knowing MJ though he still wouldn't get it right.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad